View Poll Results: This new cycle as opposed to the old ones...

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • About the same gains

0 0%
  • Definately more gains

2 66.67%
  • Blows your old cycle out of the water

1 33.33%
    Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member

Post Enanthate OR Propionate with D-Bol and EQ - - How much bigger will....

Here's the deal, after MANY hours of study and research, I've carefully contructed a killer cycle (my FIRST in over 2.5 years ). I am 23 @ 6'1" and a lightweight with little muscle mass at only about 175. MY QUESTION - How will this cycle compare (in terms of my growth in mass) to my previous cycles years ago with only 500-750mg of Sustanon 250.. and only that. I know this is superior to my previous cycles but by how much? As small as I am, will people notice I am juicing? I'm not afraid of that - as it would only suugest that I would be getting larger very rapidly compared to a more subtle mass gain.

D-bol 30-50mg/ed (depending on if I'm having pain) ....wks 1-4
    Test Enanthate OR Propionate 500mg/wk ...wks 1-13
    EQ 350mg.................................... wks 1-12
    Clomid therapy start wk 15 (300/100/50)
    Nolva 20mg/ed throughout cycle and PCT

ANY AND ALL COMMENTS HERE WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    D-bol 30-50mg/ed (depending on if I'm having pain) ....wks 1-4
    Test Enanthate OR Propionate 500mg/wk ...wks 1-13
    EQ 350mg.................................... wks 1-12
    Clomid therapy start wk 15 (300/100/50)
    Nolva 20mg/ed throughout cycle and PCT

ANY AND ALL COMMENTS HERE WILL BE APPRECIATED!!![/QUOTE]

cycle looks pretty good, your gains should be real good if you have your diet training and sleep in order

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Want2GetHuge
    I know this is superior to my previous cycles but by how much?
    you are running more gear, but i wouldn't exactly call it superior...if you slack with diet, rest, or training you could gain less than your last sust stack.

only your body will be able to gauge how "superior" this stack is to the other one by the results you see in the mirror come week 12.

at 6'1 175 you must be pretty thin, so my advice is to hold off until you get to at least 185-190, even though you probably won't.

No kidding

Yeah, I am pretty thin... and you are right... I can't and won't wait. Is there any reason you say that I should get up to 185 before I start?

Also, I thought for sure it would smash the fire out of my other stack because it was test only. Now I am thowing EQ AND D-bol in the mix... somebody back me up here....

Also, the prop or enan? Should I go back to the sust @ 250 EOD or ETD? What would be the difference in that as opposed to ONLY enan or only the prop? Anything else I can throw in the mix? What would be the best for keeping down the water retention?

MachZ is offline Member
    I would run the prop at 75-100mgED, you say 500mgEW thats an unequal number in terms of dosage, 71.42mg. ED? prop should be injected daily.
    Forget about the dbol , prop kicks in quick and run the eq at 400mgEW.

Latimus is offline Banned
    you have already done a cycle and you are only 175 and that was 2.5 years ago...did you stop training? more roids doesnt mean more muscle...or atleast that is my understanding...especially for a newbie

big_mike is offline Member
    i haven't started my first cycle even..but i know for a fact, if you run prop ED or EOD..there is absolutely no reason to run d-bol with that cycle.
    good luck

So if the D-bol won't help me at all, then what could I throw in this mix (non-hair loss detremental) that would jack my gains up? I WANT TO GET F****** JACKED in this next few months... I know roids aren't an overnight solution but seeing how I have already ran a few cycles of Sust @ around 500-750 as wasn't impressed quite enough - I want to do something bigger and better!

Also, is there any advantage of using the prop everyday without the D-bol as opposed to the Enanthate WITH the D-bol... I am starting to get confused and I also don't really believe that the D-bol will do absolutley nothing with the prop... come on now...

Yeah, I quit training and just started back up - - genetically, I am very small and small boned!

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    the dbol will be a nice kickstart if you decide to go with the test e, just not necessary if taking prop. dbol is just to keep you content until your other gear kicks in, but if your using prop there is no need. ldex .25mg/day+10mg nolva a day for the bloat ought to do

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids make so much less of an impact than diet does. i recommend a cycle of lots of food, every day, with consistent intelligent lifting habits 5X a week.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    The largest effect that I believe steroids aid in weightlifting/bodybuilding is the recovery factor. Sure with the proper diet and training, steroids will help you get bigger and stronger, but the short time it takes to recover from a workout is unachievable from any supplement other then steroids. Just my .02 cents.

ChrisAdams... you saying to not put the juice in the mix? I AM TRYING TO GET AS BIG AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE HERE... safley of course.... within the next 3 months. I will keep my diet in huge check and my workout habits as well... I personally think the juice is going to make a huge difference as opposed to a small one... that's just me

Bump

Thread Information