Thread: anavar question

bigsmitty is offline New Member

Question anavar question

reading up about anavar it seems that it might be a good option for someone who is probably not old enough to go on a cycle of test/deca /etc. is the info right by saying it is the only AS that won't effect natural growth? i'm not lookin for a killer physique just strength for college ball next year. anavar seems to fit this mold perfectly. i am 18 years old. not really considering other AS because i am willing to take everyone's advice. what are your opinions please?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Personally I think anavar alone is a waste of time and money bro, studies show it DOES inhibit natural testosterone production by as much as 60%. There is no need to put yourself through that b/c at your age your test production is going to be high, no need to counter that with the anavar. IMO at that age it would do more harm than good.

Kizer - can it really bro? At what doesages and duration would it shut you down by that much?

The Iron Game Guest
    I have to agree with it inhibitting natural test but a waste of time I cant agree with. 100mgs daily tells me differently

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    TD I believe the study was done at a dose of only 20mg/day.

IG 100mg/d well, until the cheap chinese vars came out that was an impossible cycle to do except for the very rich. But I can see how 100mg/d can benefit you, lol, I was thinking more along the lines of 20-40mg/d not being beneficial, I should have been more specific.

CYCLEON Guest
    uhhh sweeeeeet!!! - I wish I could afford a 100mg ED cycle - that would be a very nice cutting cylce alll on its own - or maybe anavar /winny/tren - *sigh* well, 2 out of 3 isnt bad

Thread Information