Thread: cycle dilemma

thunder20 is offline Associate Member

cycle dilemma

i was doing a deca winny cycle deca at 600 mgs a week and winny at 50 ed, i started to develop gyno and have now stopped although the gyno is still around. i want to finish my cycle once the gyno cools down and want to add some test to the mix because that is all i hear on this site. what kind of test should i do and how much would be a reccommended? should i wait till the gyno is completly gone? should i do nolvadex with the test? sorry to throw all these questions out there but any help would be greatly appreciated. i have 8 weeks left of deca and the same amount of winny left also.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder20
    i was doing a deca winny cycle deca at 600 mgs a week and winny at 50 ed, i started to develop gyno and have now stopped although the gyno is still around. i want to finish my cycle once the gyno cools down and want to add some test to the mix because that is all i hear on this site. what kind of test should i do and how much would be a reccommended? should i wait till the gyno is completly gone? should i do nolvadex with the test? sorry to throw all these questions out there but any help would be greatly appreciated. i have 8 weeks left of deca and the same amount of winny left also.
    bro first of all the gyno will not go away on its own, you need some bromocriptine or b6 to help combat the progesterone related gyno you developed....second you should have started test fromt he beginning....how many weeks have you been running winny?? going another 8 weeks is a bad idea for your liver, run winny for only 6 weeks....you do not need to start your cycle back up, you need to resolve your gyno problem and do some research before considereing AS again.....
    Last edited by Bartleby; 03-03-2004 at 03:33 PM.

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    i have started the b6 already and have seen great results so far...sorry should have added that before

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    bro first of all the gyno will not go away on its own, you need some bromocriptine or b6 to help combat the progesterone related gyno you developed....second you should have started test fromt he beginning....how many weeks have you been running winny?? going another 8 weeks is a bad idea for your liver, run winny for only 6 weeks....you do not need to start your cycle back up, you need to resolve your gyno problem and do some research before considereing AS again.....
    I have to agree, no more deca for you bro...

Thread Information