Thread: eq question

BBBB83 is offline Associate Member

eq question

I am going to start a cycle of test/eq right after spring break. I have been reading that eq takes 8 weeks to kick in. If that is true i feel like i would be wasting my money bc i only have enough for 10 weeks thus i would only get 2 weeks of results from it. I was goin to run it 400 mg a week adn the test 500mg a week. I was wondering if i should run the test and eq slow at first so that i can take the cycle a couple of weeks longer. Just not sure what to do really any help would be great. (if possible i would like not to spend ne more money on the cycle) thanks for your help

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro id like to see whee u read that cuase the guy who wrote it needs to be slapped ,it takes 17 -21 days for it to metabolise in ur system ,u could front load for the first 3 weeks ,if u wanted to ,thast up to u im not a big afn of frontlaoding ,i like to have nice steady blood levels.run the eq aslong asu can at 400 .and the test one week later after last shot of eq .

BBBB83 is offline Associate Member
    cool thanx a lot man. Only 1 last question should i start the test 1 week later or start same time. thanx again

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    start same time...Big N hit the nail on the head to bro...solid advice!

peace,

ttgb

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yepall at the same good luck be safe ,and dialin in ur diet ,that will make u or brake u !

Thread Information