Thread: help me!

_mike_ is offline New Member

help me!

hi, i have recenly started taking steroids .. im on week 5 now.. woo lol:P but i need osme advice. the bath i bought all looks ok.. but are all different, like a mix and match collection of deca and sustanon . and one is a double vial..... i have noticed a few more spots appearing on my face, and small muscular gains, nothin major tho. My major concern as to whether they are real or not stems from everyone who i know who has taken them says they have really adverse effects on their temper, whereas i have been perfectly fine.? the second part to my question is... when should i take my weekly steroid injection, and daily pills, in relation to my workouts?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow bro thats awesome you just hopped on your cycle before you knew about your gear. And now you're asking when to inject???? from what you are sayingi dont thinknn you should even be on. with that said what kind of gear is it?? that seems kinda odd its a mix and match of (labels? bottles?) also not everyone experiences temper, its really an individual thing... depends on the person. what pills are you talking bout?? i hope you don;t have a sust or deca pill lol cause those don;t exist.
    post a pic and the bros on here will help you out and let you know if it's legit or not.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Anti-e's? PCT? Doses? Bro you are so far from not being ready it isn't even funny.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _mike_
    hi, i have recenly started taking steroids.. im on week 5 now.. woo lol:P but i need osme advice. the bath i bought all looks ok.. but are all different, like a mix and match collection of deca and sustanon. and one is a double vial..... i have noticed a few more spots appearing on my face, and small muscular gains, nothin major tho. My major concern as to whether they are real or not stems from everyone who i know who has taken them says they have really adverse effects on their temper, whereas i have been perfectly fine.? the second part to my question is... when should i take my weekly steroid injection, and daily pills, in relation to my workouts?

so you think it's sust. and deca your taking? Personally, I would get off, cause you have no clue of what your putting into yourself

razor67 is offline Banned
    5 weeks in an now you asking these questions....unreal

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    We really need more info if we are going to help you. Most of your gear should be shown in the steroid pictures forum. It sounds like you need to do more research for your own safety.

toolman is offline Banned
    Wait until he starts growing tits. Man, its guys like this that caused gear to be illegal.

roch is offline Member
    try this with the sust. put it in the freezer overnight and in the morning it should have split into 2 separate oils. it doesn't hurt the sust and it'll combine when it reaches room temp again. if it doesn't split, then dump it.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Kinda late dont you think? All I can say is WOW! Hell, if you're lucky....maybe its heroin. Doesnt matter to you though huh? Shoot first...ask questions later. Nice.

D

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    God I love it! These are the posts that make this board great!
    Wow, hey I'm sticking pins in me and the yellow stuff doesn't seem to be working.
    Dude, you need to stop doing what your doing right now! find some clomid and nolvadex and do your PCT. Oh that means Post Cycle Therapy , and a cycle is what they call the time to which you do "Steroids ".

Check yourself man! You maybe sticking mr clean in you!

SID

shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roch
    try this with the sust. put it in the freezer overnight and in the morning it should have split into 2 separate oils. it doesn't hurt the sust and it'll combine when it reaches room temp again. if it doesn't split, then dump it.
    the sustanon i used two cycles ago didn't split in the freezer....but i can tell you that it was very real.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    the sustanon i used two cycles ago didn't split in the freezer....but i can tell you that it was very real.
    yeah, the freezer test is not reliable.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by _mike_
    hi, i have recenly started taking steroids.. im on week 5 now.. woo lol:P but i need osme advice. the bath i bought all looks ok.. but are all different, like a mix and match collection of deca and sustanon. and one is a double vial..... i have noticed a few more spots appearing on my face, and small muscular gains, nothin major tho. My major concern as to whether they are real or not stems from everyone who i know who has taken them says they have really adverse effects on their temper, whereas i have been perfectly fine.? the second part to my question is... when should i take my weekly steroid injection, and daily pills, in relation to my workouts?
    wtf...what in the hell posesed you to just start injections some **** that you dont know about

Thread Information