Thread: Winstrol vs EQ

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

Winstrol vs EQ

im looking to slim down and get cut . i have been running everyday and i weigh 205lbs. i know winstrol and eq cant do it along to slim me down but what is the best of those two that will get me cut and less side effects . I want to run one of them for 6 weeks. I will be dieting and eating rite and running everyday. At the end i will also take clen two weeks on and off..

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    im looking to slim down and get cut . i have been running everyday and i weigh 205lbs. i know winstrol and eq cant do it along to slim me down but what is the best of those two that will get me cut and less side effects . I want to run one of them for 6 weeks. I will be dieting and eating rite and running everyday. At the end i will also take clen two weeks on and off..
    some people would say you could run the winny by itself, but i wouldn't run either without test.

EQ is worthless when ran any less than 12 weeks IMO, so it looks like your best bet is the winny.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    some people would say you could run the winny by itself, but i wouldn't run either without test.

EQ is worthless when ran any less than 12 weeks IMO, so it looks like your best bet is the winny.

but does winny really work that good if taken by itself . i just want to take something with less side effects, nogyno and no bloatness or waterweight.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Winny in my mind is a much stronger version of EQ that you do at the end for the final kick. Its hard on joints, and the liver but it works great to harden you up quickly.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    like it was said above..... EQ for 12 weeks or no EQ at all.. read upon the side effects of winny.... i ran it once i won't again.. i'd do Eq or tren for cutting... but sicne its seems liek ur first cycle no tren for you! give the winny a try but everyone will tell you to get some test prop with it b/c you'll be MUCH happier in the end

weeks
    1-8 75 mg ed or 150 eod
    2-8 75 mg ed winny
    PCT 300/100/50

thats what i woudl do..

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

run

just run and you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    just run and you'll be fine.
    i ran test and now too bloated and i want to trim down now. i have gained a lot of water weight., Looking for winstrol to get me hard and not put on weight and slim me down with less side effects. what is the best for less side effects.

greggor916 is offline New Member
    Would his PCT or anti-es make any difference in the symptoms he's experiencing?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    anavar in my opinion.

Thread Information