Thread: Hey BigKev

Eric105 is offline Junior Member

Hey BigKev

How many times a day do u eat and what do u eat. thanks

i no its a dumb question but your a big dude

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i dont eat on a set schuedule. the only thing i will not allow is to have over 3 hours pass between me eating. i just east when i feel hungry, even just a twinge of hunger. i dont eat clean, but i stay away from sweets and processed food. i take in between 3500-5000 calories per day. instead of 2 chicken breast, i will have 10 legs, instead of plain pasta i will have 2 boxes of mac and cheese with a can of tuna thrown in. insyead of a peice of fish, i eat the biggest steak i can find. instead of salad i eat a box of cereal with whole milk. you get the picture. the name of the game is getting enough calories to grow on. after you take in 1-1 1/2g of protien per lb of body weight, the rest is open season.

thanks bro

superbeast is offline Member
    Bigkev,

I hate to hear you tell that to a lot of these guys even though I'm sure it is true.

Diet depends on a lot of things. The bigger you get and the more AS you use, the more crap you can eat. Your body almost turns into a calorie burning machine. Bigkev can get away with his diet while many others can't eat that way without getting fat.

jersey juice is offline Member
    LOL Bigkev I hear ya, that's the same way I eat. Only thing I try to do different is keep all the high carbs in the morning so I can burn them all day long and as the day goes on I taper to more protein and less carbs. Of course if you do enough cardio you can eat whatever you want...

Thread Information