DARKSEID is offline Senior Member

Thought This Was Interesting

I started my cycle 9 days ago. I'm not a big fan of the scale so I try not to check it too often. I checked it the day before I started, and thought I'd check it today just to make sure I'm eating enough. I was up 12lbs. Thought that was alittle extreme since I've been taking ae to keep some of the bloat down, and have even cut my diet back to roughly 6,500 or so calories, cause the dbol has just killed any inclination to wanna eat.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    I started my cycle 9 days ago. I'm not a big fan of the scale so I try not to check it too often. I checked it the day before I started, and thought I'd check it today just to make sure I'm eating enough. I was up 12lbs. Thought that was alittle extreme since I've been taking ae to keep some of the bloat down, and have even cut my diet back to roughly 6,500 or so calories, cause the dbol has just killed any inclination to wanna eat.
    sounds like a lot to me

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    yeah that's what I was thinking, cause I was only doing about 4 per week last cycle

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Cut back to 6500 calories a day. Your a better man than I am. You already know the mirror tells the story so if you gained 12lbs and it doesn't look like water then nice job.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    **** 6500 cals...son of a bitch...what are your stats if you dont mind me asking

Thread Information