steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

Windstrol and D- Bol info needed

What up fellas i was just woundering if any of you have taken the Winnie made by Denkkall Labs "Stanazol 50 or 100" and how were your results ??? and how did you run a cycle ?? Also i would like to know the results of the Denkkall D-Bol tabs and how that worked out for you ?? and how did you cycle it ? also how were your results ?? Also i do not plan on takeing these two drugs together. I will be taking the winnie with Deca 200 or 300 also all i can get is Vet roids from Mex, so please gimmie input.
    Last edited by steve0; 03-03-2004 at 07:47 PM.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    What up fellas i was just woundering if any of you have taken the Winnie made by Denkkall Labs "Stanazol 50 or 100" and how were your results ??? and how did you run a cycle ?? Also i would like to know the results of the Denkkall D-Bol tabs and how that worked out for you ?? and how did you cycle it ? also how were your results ?? Also i do not plan on takeing these two drugs together. I will be taking the winnie with Deca 200 or 300 also all i can get is Vet roids from Mex, so please gimmie input.
    Gotta lot to read and learn bro. Where is the test? Search DBOL and Winny and you will get tons of threads to answer your questions.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    you need test.
    Do some research before you start cuz it doesn't sound like you know much if anything at all.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Trust me i have Knowlege about the juice i was just trying to get a first hand idea on how good the effects were for the people that have used

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    Trust me i have Knowlege about the juice i was just trying to get a first hand idea on how good the effects were for the people that have used
    well if you knew about juice you wouldn't be considering a deca /dbol cycle.
    Add test.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Test = basis for any cycle

Thread Information