DoubleL is offline Junior Member

Post Cycle Anavar

How crucial is running a post cycle with Anavar ? That's to say if I ran Anavar by itself.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    not a good idea at all bro.....var will suppress the hpta

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think you are asking if it is necessary to run PCT after an anavar only cycle. The answer is yes it is necessary.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    even 2.5 mg of var dialy will cause supression of the hpta

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    always a good idea to run pct not only will it bring you back up to par but will help you keep your gains... i don;t think it matter what you use it is a must IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I think you are asking if it is necessary to run PCT after an anavar only cycle. The answer is yes it is necessary.
    oic...misunderstood his ?

mman is offline Junior Member
    I will get flamed for this but I have run a short Var only cycle with no PCT and had no problems recovering. I am also 22 years old so that may be a factor. I had good strength gains and kept almost all of them. Is everyone here suggesting someone should run the same PCT for a 6 week var cycle as they do for a 12 week test/deca cycle?? I think one answer to every question becomes to popular here and everyone repeats the same answer many w/out experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mman
    I will get flamed for this but I have run a short Var only cycle with no PCT and had no problems recovering. I am also 22 years old so that may be a factor. I had good strength gains and kept almost all of them. Is everyone here suggesting someone should run the same PCT for a 6 week var cycle as they do for a 12 week test/deca cycle?? I think one answer to every question becomes to popular here and everyone repeats the same answer many w/out experience.
    if you kept any strength after a short var cycle than consider yourself lucky...and yes you might get flamed for telling a mod, vet, etc. that they simply reguritate info because it is popular....what ever bro

I apologize, I in know way was trying to discredit any info you guys post I was trying to give my opinion from experience. Seeing as almost all mods/vets feel that a cycle should not be run w/out test I figured they had probably not run a var only cycle. I have learned everything I know about roids from this board and am lucky to have this kind of info on hand. It just seems that for every question there is only one right answer and it is good to get opinions from those with experience. However, if I had a question and mods/vets told me one thing and some punk ass newbie (myself) said another I assure I would take the mods advice. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Nice to see you posting when you get a chance Big N. mman I know many people who have recovered well without PCT. Hell in the old days you had no real choice but one of these times you aren't going to and then the crash will be very bad. Why risk crashing at all. Some people can do several cycles without the crash and some experience it the first time. Regardless you were inhibited and you would have benefitted more from PCT. Your argument is sort of like saying well I drove home drunk last night and I was fine so driving drunk is fine. Drive drunk enough and you are either going to end up in jail or dead.

I apologize, I in know way was trying to discredit any info you guys post I was trying to give my opinion from experience. Seeing as almost all mods/vets feel that a cycle should not be run w/out test I figured they had probably not run a var only cycle. I have learned everything I know about roids from this board and am lucky to have this kind of info on hand. It just seems that for every question there is only one right answer and it is good to get opinions from those with experience. However, if I had a question and mods/vets told me one thing and some punk ass newbie (myself) said another I assure I would take the mods advice. Sorry if I offended anyone.
    It is never wrong to question things. That is why we are here but I am pretty sure I have done every steroid in every combination humanly possible. If you come up with one I haven't then I will try it immediately.

My next cycle I am planning (not for a while) will be test/deca or test/eq, I will definately be including PCT. Would you agree with me that you do not need the same PCT for var as you would for a test/deca cycle because it seems that's what everyone recomends?

You do have a good point though who knows what would have happened had I gone thru with PCT. I think my age certainly helped in my recovery.

I think we have a different philosophy. Is the shutdown less severe with a light anavar cycle then a heavy deca cycle? Of course, and thus recovery is easier but why try to figure out how little you can get away with since PCT ancillaries are so cheap and readily available. I guess I don't see the sense in trying to cut PCT short. I consider it a luxury past BB generations had to do without.

Man your quick with the answers, the only reason I chose to avoid clomid is for acne purposes. Once again, it probably has a lot to do with my age. Thanks for the answers.

Man your quick with the answers, the only reason I chose to avoid clomid is for acne purposes. Once again, it probably has a lot to do with my age. Thanks for the answers.
    clomid does'nt cause acne.... the change in hormone levels (coming off a test cycle) actually do......

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey rickson .nice to see u around brother ,did u ever make it over to MOB we voted u in ,anyways,yes sym,is right ur gonna have acne regardless its due to the hormone change not that clomid ur body is trying to maintain homeostasis so ur gonna have that,and yes rickson is right ,listen to ur elders .=)

Thread Information