DoctaBig is offline Member

PnP tamoxifen question???

i've been taking 10mg of tamoxifen from pnp every day since starting my cycle, but i have a little bit of unrest about this product. My bottle has the active ingredient suspended in water, but there is a MASSIVE amount of percipitate in the bottom of the vial. With my pharmacy experience this is very nerve recking. How do they get the concentration of this stuff do they base it on room temperature concentration? or are you just supposed to shake it really well and get some of the particle in your dose. It seems to me that there is possibility for HUGE variences in daily doses... i wish i still had access to my school gas chromatagraph so i could test this stuff out. Does anyone know whats up.

by the way...if it works out that they do infact base in on soluability concentrations....all that mung at the bottom and be collected, weighed, and remixed with water to make another batch...for free. That is assuming that it is all active ingredient and not just lactose, sterates, ext from broken up tablets.....i just wish i knew how they made this stuff...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Heat it up in a pot of water for about 10 mins and swirl it around.... it will clear up.

in my order i got 2 bottles of clomid and 3 bottles of tamox...each clomid had a sticker on it saying it was ok to do that but none of the 3 tamox's did...are you sure its ok??? i dunno what the decomposition temperature of this stuff is.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Ya it's cool, that **** always crashes.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Ya it's cool, that **** always crashes.
    Thats great to know. I just ordered 3 bottles

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    i had to boil the clomid every 3 days because it got solid, and for the nolva..I didn't worry about it as much but it had suspended pieces.
    FYI-liquid clomid....I'm no expert but licking the ass of a rhino may be better tasting than the clomid.

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    i had to boil the clomid every 3 days because it got solid, and for the nolva..I didn't worry about it as much but it had suspended pieces.
    FYI-liquid clomid....I'm no expert but licking the ass of a rhino may be better tasting than the clomid.

SID
    There's no reason for this what so ever. Obviously these ppl that are making this **** have no idea what their doing!
    I still got some bottles left from LR and they look the same as they did the day I got em and that was months ago.
    There stuff should be tested because I'd bet that the mg/ml ratio isn't what they say it is, not to mention when you have to keep boiling it..that must have something to do w/ the solution staying suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Thats great to know. I just ordered 3 bottles

WTF is your problem??? You never have nolva crash big man?

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    There's no reason for this what so ever. Obviously these ppl that are making this **** have no idea what their doing!
    I still got some bottles left from LR and they look the same as they did the day I got em and that was months ago.
    There stuff should be tested because I'd bet that the mg/ml ratio isn't what they say it is, not to mention when you have to keep boiling it..that must have something to do w/ the solution staying suspended.
    Bro, I got my stuff from LR also! I was pretty surprised by it too. I didn't expect it at all!

SID

WTF is your problem??? You never have nolva crash big man?
    Not when it was stored in a closet at room temp w/ the cap on tight no I haven't.

wtf if "crash" is that synonamous with percipitate??? lol...school will do that to a guy...

neway...yeah i know what your saying about the formulations. my clomid did come with what appears to be a spec of sorts. it claimed perfect concentrations, and seemed pretty legit...down to 4 decimal places... you would think after doing this **** for awhile they would have the solution stuff down to a science. for christ said, i would rather them send me the **** powder and i'll suspend the **** in some suspendex and orasweet make it real tasty and perfect concentrations, but instead we this half asses solution crap. if i had to venture a guess it think most of this stuff is just busted up tablets suspended in water. maybe not though????

so basically its ok to heat in a water bath??

Not when it was stored in a closet at room temp w/ the cap on tight no I haven't.

Well that's great for you... it really is. But every vial of nolva I have ever gotten has come, and remained crashed. And I've ordered from LR, Ln Ntrn and Pnp. Maybe you live in a different climate then me but there was no need for this <---IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jurichar
    wtf if "crash" is that synonamous with percipitate??? lol...school will do that to a guy...

neway...yeah i know what your saying about the formulations. my clomid did come with what appears to be a spec of sorts. it claimed perfect concentrations, and seemed pretty legit...down to 4 decimal places... you would think after doing this **** for awhile they would have the solution stuff down to a science. for christ said, i would rather them send me the **** powder and i'll suspend the **** in some suspendex and orasweet make it real tasty and perfect concentrations, but instead we this half asses solution crap. if i had to venture a guess it think most of this stuff is just busted up tablets suspended in water. maybe not though????

so basically its ok to heat in a water bath??
    I agree. It's not like making clomid/nolva from powders is rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by jurichar
    It's synonymous and precipitate.

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    I think i am confused here a little bit. What is crashed? I have never heard that term before, maybe i have not run into in all my research who knows. But now u guys have me worried. I am taking nolva from LN and i have to shake it up EVERY day, this struck me as weird but maybe not........ Fuller

Well that's great for you... it really is. But every vial of nolva I have ever gotten has come, and remained crashed. And I've ordered from LR, Ln Ntrn and Pnp. Maybe you live in a different climate then me but there was no need for this <---IMO
    I don't see why your getting so deffensive about this unless you own the company or something??
    The reason for the is because I don't like spending my $ on garbage when I can get good stuff else where.
    I'd rather just buy the clomid/nolva pills and spend an extra $5-$10 then have **** crash on me every few days.

*hang's head in shame at not knowing what crash means"

this is actually kinda coincidental, my current unit is oncology and i just cracked the section on breast cancer 2 seconds ago... Page one... tamoxifen , raloxifene, anastrazole. lol kinda ironic...

any q's on drugs now would be a good time to ask

Hang out in the lab. Crashed is slang for when somthing (like a hormone or nolva) falls out of solution.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...hlight=crashed

i used to live in a orgo/inorganic lab for 3 years in undergrad and grad school....never once heard the word crash...apparently we couldnt use slang cause its not professional

I don't see why your getting so deffensive about this unless you own the company or something??
    The reason for the is because I don't like spending my $ on garbage when I can get good stuff else where.
    I'd rather just buy the clomid/nolva pills and spend an extra $5-$10 then have **** crash on me every few days.

Now I understand. No prob bro. I was taking it as no solution ever crashed, so I don't know what I'm talking about.

Thread Information