omega 44 is offline New Member

cocaine and steroids

Quick question.

Is there any more risk or symptoms on doing cocaine and steroids then doing cocaine on its own.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    if your doing coke you should probly kick that habit before starting another...JMO...also i would say it would affect appetitie and training, as far as medical sides go, i have no clue

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    most likely. Your blood preasure is usually up when on AS, and coke would make it go even higher.
    Stay away from that **** bro. It's bad news...

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Considering they both raise your BP, It can be very dangerous. Coke makes you an insomniac and loss of appetite, and when you come down a loss of motivation and depression. A positive attitude, eating like a horse, plenty of rest are the key factors on how well you gear is gonna work. I would kick the coke and use that money for AS, food, and supplements. This is another reason I don't consider AS in a class w/ coke, dope, etc. All those other drugs will tear you apart and ruin your life and everything around you. But AS if taken properly and with some knowlegde I believe can be beneficial psychologicially, and physically.

noel44 is offline New Member
    2 years ago i was doign coke non stop. I cant even think about how someone could do both.....i would have sold m gear for $10 for a fix....coke is f***ing horrible. Stay away if you want to have a normal, healthy life man. Addiction is the hardest battle ive ever faced, and hopefully it'll stay that way. I'll never use again! and thats all i ahve to offer you man

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    geez, when are going to realize that recation and performancing inhancing just don't match? Stay away period.

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    yeah very bad news, puts even more strain on the heart....i used to do coke and roids all the time....ive now been on blood pressure med for 2 years....and im only 21

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, coke is bad news... a freind of a freind died from coke 2 weeks ago, I didnt even think that that was possible... But he did like 2 8 balls in a short amount of time... Stay away from it bro...

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i heard of some kid from my area doing coke on a cycle and he flipped out for no reason i heard he really freaked out started goin crazy

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    i heard of some kid from my area doing coke on a cycle and he flipped out for no reason i heard he really freaked out started goin crazy
    Its not that crazy, that you would bug out... Blow is blow, if you stay away from it and do a couple lines once, ull live, but it starts to get to you when everytime you go out, ur gettin geeked out of your mind... Thats when coke ****s you up/...............

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bad news Bro - asking for trouble

Thread Information