Thread: sust250

jjmarks is offline New Member

sust250

hi, it's me again. new twist to sust250 problem. pain and swelling are still there but it has now developed a large bruise. could i have hit a vein? and or nerve? last injection done 5 days ago

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    If you had hit a vein then you probley would not be on this post.
    I think you had a blunt pin..

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

pain

You didn't hit a nerve. Had you hit the sciatic nerve you would have known the MINUTE you did. You would have hit the floor in agony. First question, did you double stick? i.e. did you first stick then not like the placement and restick again? The bruise is probably from striking an venule which is a very small tributary of a vein much like the small branches of a tree. THe small hole that was made into the venule bled out and caused the bruise. The only thing you can do is use a heat pack for 20 minutes on and 20 minutes off. massaging the area no matter how bad it hurts will dissipate the localized swelling. The main thing you need to concern yourself with is a local infection. Watch for signs of pus leaking from the injection site and any signs of fever. If these occur then a trip to your local doctor will be the solution. Any other questions, give me a holler.

jjmarks is offline New Member

sust250

thanks for responding so quick. not sure i understand, i'm real new at this spike thing and i thought i could hit a vien... are you saying it isn't possible or that i'd be dead??? also, the pin came striaght from the wrapper. never used and caused only minor discomfort going in. i've stuck with a used pin b4 and this has been way WORSE. have you heard of a bad reaction to russian sust?

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

reactions

The best thing to do is do a search on the search key. Loads of information. A lot of people have experienced pain using sus250. I have read a ton of posts regarding it. I am using sus250 nile and my ass was sore for a few days but I did deep massage a few times a day and used the heating pad a few times and really helped a lot. I personally don't think you are having a reaction to the gear but an irritation to the injection. Remember that a vein has literally thousands of tributaries coming off any major vein. Look at a large branch on a tree and notice how lots of smaller branches come off it and break into even smaller branches etc. The venus system is the same way but it even carries down to the microscopic level. A bruise is caused by a disruption of a blood vessel and the blood spilling out into the surrounding tissue. A deep bruise is one that blood seeps out into the deep muscle. The dark bluish appearance of a bruise is the blood trapped in the tissue and it dissipates slowly. Remember when you do a stick, it needs to go in straight. Try not to angle the needle. It's a bitch doing it yourself but you'll get the hang of it. I wouldn't worry to much though. Just be concerned about an infection. Watch for the danger signs: pus from the site which is usually a very light green, almost white appearance, fever, chills, profuse sweating, severe pain at the site. I would say you have a deep bruise and it will take some time to go away. Massage the area several times a day. Use a heating pad and hydrate yourself very well. A gallon of H20 a day. Hot baths if you can tolerate it. Let me know if I can offer any other info.

nymattyk is offline Member
    where are you injecting and did you aspirate ?

REM
    REM is offline Member
    bro, changes are you probably did or did not hit
    a vein, but some how you will bleed no matter what
    sust is painful for some people, the pain will be there for days or weeks. i had pain good 5 days.
    bottom line bro, you will be fine. take the pain and don,t worry get ready for your next sust injection and enjoy it, that,s all you can do..

4plates is offline Banned
    what size pin did you use?
    18 guage hehe

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    it could be bruising for a TON of reasons. there's other nerves in that area besides the sciatic, and it is possible you hit one...however, i think you would have known if you did. it could be that you didn't pull the skin tight, and you mayhave trampolined the skin. could be a blunt pin, could be you hit vein, could be you just bruise easy.

JMOS26 is offline New Member
    I Also Got A 2cc Shot Of Sus250 5 Days Ago It Is All Red With A 4in Lump On My Ass It Hurts And It Is Real Hard And Kind Of Hot. Is It Bad Do You Think I Need It Drained If So What Do You Tell The Doctor\
    Thanks

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    I took sus also, no pain or swelling to speak of but i was sick as hell for a few days afer each injection (susflu.) As far as the doc goes, be honest - you have a confidentiality privelage with the doc. If you have a family doctor you don't want to tell, just go to a different doc that you never went to before and be truthful - he can't help you otherwise.

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    Bravo is giving you sage advice. Listen to him. Bruising can happen after any injection. As to pain, sust is painful for most people. I brilliantly injected both calves one night with sust and walked around like an old man the next day, whimpering under my breath.

Just tell me that you are not using those Rediject Sust syringes from Mexico. The sust is good, but that needle is as big around as my pinkie!!! YIKES!

shootdeep is offline Member
    what kind of sust are you using? both times i used vet gear i had a similar reaction. it NEVER happens with organon.

Coll Thanks I Was Just Conserned I Didn't Want To Have An Absess And I Wasn't Sure If I Could Get In Trouble With The Doc Or Not
    An Now Its Not The Rediject It Was Good Stuff With A 20 Gauge 1.5 Inch Pin

Its Organon With Some Type Of Aribic Writing On It In

Thread Information