BIGCDAWG is offline Junior Member

arimadex or nolvadex

my friend who has been doing juice for a long time has always told me arimadex is better for getting rid of gyno early stages than nolvadex . most of you always post nolvadex is better. even liquid nolva. what should i do? go for arimadex or nolva? all opinions wanted.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    arimidex helps prevent the conversion of estrogen. However it takes a while to work and isn't going to do much for the estrogen already floating in your system. The nolvadex will occupy receptor sites, especially in breast tissue which will prevent estrogen binding there. That is why if signs of gyno have already started we suggest nolvadex immediately although arimidex should be started as well and continued throughout the cycle.

BIGCDAWG is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    arimidex helps prevent the conversion of estrogen. However it takes a while to work and isn't going to do much for the estrogen already floating in your system. The nolvadex will occupy receptor sites, especially in breast tissue which will prevent estrogen binding there. That is why if signs of gyno have already started we suggest nolvadex immediately although arimidex should be started as well and continued throughout the cycle.
    really so you guys are positive? its just weird hearing the same view from him you know? but if you guys say arimadex then i guess i have to do it. should i just say **** it and do both? i mean i want this **** gone.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    How long have you had symtoms for? You better get something quick cuz if you've been getting symtoms for awhile all the nolva/dex in the world isn't going to be able to help you.,.

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    i run both

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Running both would be my suggestion.
    .25mg L-dex + 10mg nolva

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Running both would be my suggestion.
    .25mg L-dex + 10mg nolva
    Pheedno he's already got gyno from a dbol only cycle. So he's gonna need more then that.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Pheedno he's already got gyno from a dbol only cycle. So he's gonna need more then that.
    I was posting for future refrence in cycles. It wasn't clear to me whther he had gyno, or was asking just in case.

If thats the case, 80mg Nolva untill lump is reduced, then a graduall decrease to 20mg. Keep the L-dex in

Thread Information