big sam is offline New Member

stacking t3/clen.....HELP!!!!!!

i am getting a hold of 50 pills of both cytomel (t3) and clen . i was wondering if anybody could tell me what my dosages should be and how log i should spread it out. or maybe if i should add something else like a test/deca stack or just wait till im done with these. i am 6'1" and weigh about 220. i dont know what my fat % is but its probably in the high teens. thanks, any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by big sam; 03-04-2004 at 08:53 AM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    add some test if you don't wanna lose muscle. Test prop would be ideal.
    Read the articles on www.basskilleronline.com about t3/clen and do some searches here on the board before you start.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    add some test if you don't wanna lose muscle. Test prop would be ideal.
    Read the articles on www.basskilleronline.com about t3/clen and do some searches here on the board before you start.
    yea but do you now HOW i should take it (dosage)?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    What strength are your tabs?... 25mcgs?

What's your resting Body temp?

How's the diet and cardio going?

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Always do your research research and some more research. Go to educational threads and you'll see a post on t3, and a post on clen that will explain everything about it and how to take it.

dangit is offline Member
    there was a good thread last week about dossing T3.

Try to find that. You should ramp it up and also make sure to ramp it down real slowly or it'll bite you in the butt.

50 t3 pills isn't very much unless you're going to keep the max dosage at a pretty low level.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    What strength are your tabs?... 25mcgs?

What's your resting Body temp?

How's the diet and cardio going?
    Diet and cardio are good, im running and playing basketball 5 days a week & intaking alot of prtien and watching the fat and carbs. the pills are 25 mcg.

Come on guys, i need more info. I can get more than 50 pills of each if needed (t3 & clen ) but does anyone know how i should spread them out or if i should take something else as well. i was planning on doing a test/deca stack after with some nova and some chlomid & nova as a post cycle.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big sam
    Come on guys, i need more info. I can get more than 50 pills of each if needed (t3 & clen) but does anyone know how i should spread them out or if i should take something else as well. i was planning on doing a test/deca stack after with some nova and some chlomid & nova as a post cycle.
    It would be a good idea to run test with the t3 to prevent muscle loss.

Since NOBODY wants to monitor their BT because people are obviosly not concerned about their well being...you should run the t3 at : 5/40/55...5% of the time you spend ramping up to your max amount...40% of the time you spend at a constant ( your desired max) and 55% of the time tapering off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    It would be a good idea to run test with the t3 to prevent muscle loss.

Since NOBODY wants to monitor their BT because people are obviosly not concerned about their well being...you should run the t3 at : 5/40/55...5% of the time you spend ramping up to your max amount...40% of the time you spend at a constant ( your desired max) and 55% of the time tapering off.
    ok, forgive me man, im a newbie to all of this. what does 5/40/55...5% of the time you spend ramping up to your max amount mean? and what about the clen ?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    ok, forgive me man, im a newbie to all of this. what does 5/40/55...5% of the time you spend ramping up to your max amount mean? and what about the clen?

T3 explained.
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...read.php?t=766

Clen explained.
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=23808

holy shiet man, thats good stuff.............thanks
    Last edited by big sam; 03-10-2004 at 07:41 PM.

ok guys, i just got the pills. there are 50 clen pills @ 20mcg & 100 t3 pills at 30 mcg. what i dont get is that the t3 is SMALLER than the clen but the guy that sold it to me said that the smaller one is 30 mcg and the bigger one is 20 mcg, can this be true???? someone please answer i want to start my cycle tomorrow!!! thanks

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    ok guys, i just got the pills. there are 50 clen pills @ 20mcg & 100 t3 pills at 30 mcg. what i dont get is that the t3 is SMALLER than the clen but the guy that sold it to me said that the smaller one is 30 mcg and the bigger one is 20 mcg, can this be true???? someone please answer i want to start my cycle tomorrow!!! thanks
    Yes.

Thread Information