Thread: alright..

joe_capone is offline Member

alright..

i got my pct all ready.. 40 tabs of colmid.. 100 tabs of nolvadex . got them all in myfor free just traded eq and dbol tabs wich i wasnt going to use anyways.

heres my summer cycle for cutting up.

note: i hate ed injection i dotn like the idea of sticking myself ed or eod so i skipped the prop winny and i dont like fina. i lost 20 pounds in nearly 5 weeks by just dieting and cardio no fat burners no clen no nada. all natrual baby. its all up in the head.

weeks 1-12 test e/ 500mg per week
    weeks 6-12 anavar 30 mg per day
    weeks 1-12 l-dex .5 eod (to avoid water from the enanthate .. will use nolva only if estrogen symptoms show up but i want to stay away from nolva its harsh on me.)
    weeks 14-17 colmid therepy as reccomanded 300..100..50 etc etc. might throw some nolva for pct still not decided.

id be more then happy to gain at least 10 pounds of lbm.. my diet is pretty striked.on ckd right now.. maybe when i start that cycle ill up my carbs low my fat for more glycogen.

ill be using british dragon anavars.. heard nothing but good stories on that they are at 10 mg a pop.. so its not a big headache like popping 2.5 mg tabs till u reach 30. decided what brand.the test e havnt . but most likely icn or iranian enanthate. i know some of you will reccomand eq.. but honestly guys i had a bad experience with eq last year im just too prone to anexiety and it made things worse my way. ill never touch that garbage gain.

im the type of guy who just cycles once a year b4 summer. low and fair doeses and extra safe. anyways i will not be going on cycle till i reach my desired weight at 220.. wich i hope will be around may or june.

my stats: 22 years old 220 lbs bf- 10-12% give or take.. i have about 6 cycles under my belt.

oh and i forgot to mention.. that ill be treating the anavar like any other 17 aa oral.. with ala milk thistle etc etc.
    Last edited by joe_capone; 03-04-2004 at 03:02 AM.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    LMAO...ALL NATURAL- immediately followed by your cycle plan...all kidding aside,

Cycle looks pretty good...I'd run the eq til week 14 which is when the enanthate will be gone from your system. Why not try some oral winny? You could use it at the same time as the var or the 6 weeks prior. Having 2 17aa's won't be a problem at the lighter dose and those 2 are pretty mild. You'll like the BD var...

lol i meant the weight loss is natrual and then i listed what i wanted to do for my next cycle. i wont be going near any eq man.. i hate that ****.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    lol i meant the weight loss is natrual and then i listed what i wanted to do for my next cycle. i wont be going near any eq man.. i hate that ****.
    Sorry, I meant run the var til week 14, typo on my part...

i wish i could.. but its just too expensive so im looking into 6 weeks of var.

Thread Information