GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Accutane and lactating nipples???

Ok bros, here is my question. I have been on accutane for a little over a month now. About a week ago I noticed that my nipples looked kind of wet, so I squeezed them and some d*mn liquid came out. WTF, it is dark milky looking, not clear. It doen't hurt when I squeeze them nor do I have any signs of gyno showing whatsoever. I have never had this before and I noticed it a few weeks after I started my accutane, do you guys think it is because of the accutane? I am thinking about jumping on 300mg of b6 2x a day, would this help it out? I have one cycle under my belt which was test e and deca and I have been finished that cycle for about 4 or 5 months. I didn't experince any signs of deca or test gyno while on the cycle or afterwards, so it is making me think that the accutane is causing it, have any of you bros that have taken accutane experinced any lactaing while on it? Thanks bro.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    How long since last cycle? Doesnt sound like accutane could be doing that. Accutane makes biody produce less serum

It has been about 4-5 months since my last cycle (my first and only cycle I have done so far). Funny thing is that I has NO signs of gyno or lactation from the deca both during and after my cycle and it has been about 5 months since it ended. Then about a month ago I started taking accutane to clear me up and about two weeks after I started the accutane I noticed that I was lactating a little. So I figured it might be from the accutane, I really have no idea, but when I squeeze my nips some dark milky liquid comes out, WTF? I am going to get some b6 tomorrow, but what the hell do yall think is causing this? My nips don't hurt at all even when I squeeze them and I don't have any lumps or anything. What yall think bros?

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Accutane is essentially a vitamin A overdose, on a daily basis. I really don't think it is related, but Im no doctor.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have to assume the lactation is from the deca . Deca lingers around for a while pump. Sounds like you are on the plan already and hitting the B6. Keep us posted on what happends.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I would have to assume the lactation is from the deca. Deca lingers around for a while pump. Sounds like you are on the plan already and hitting the B6. Keep us posted on what happends.
    D*mn, so I am probably getting lactation from the deca I finished 5 months ago!?!? I know it can stay in your system for even a year sometimes, but I didn't think it would be causing any lactation now since I didn't get any during or after my cycle ended. Why the hell would it just be coming up now 5 months after my cycle??? Oh well, I will get on some b6 at 300mgs 2x a day then reduce it to 200mg 2x a day when the lactation stops.

P.S. abmyers, who is that chick in your avatar? She has a killer *ss!!!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard symptoms coming back on deca usage just like this many times before. Some users dont have the system for Deca for some reason I dont know why but yeah months after stopping and PCT all of a sudden they get deca gyno.
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    D*mn, so I am probably getting lactation from the deca I finished 5 months ago!?!? I know it can stay in your system for even a year sometimes, but I didn't think it would be causing any lactation now since I didn't get any during or after my cycle ended. Why the hell would it just be coming up now 5 months after my cycle??? Oh well, I will get on some b6 at 300mgs 2x a day then reduce it to 200mg 2x a day when the lactation stops.

P.S. abmyers, who is that chick in your avatar? She has a killer *ss!!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I hhad the same problem with deca . about the same time like you I started to notice lactating nips from the rebound effect. i used bromo and nolva and so far so good but I am going to continue on my regiment untill I feel safe to linger off.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information