FiMo719 is offline New Member

On Hand Nolvadex...

Hey guys
    Quick question:
    My cycle is below
    DBOL weeks 1-4 @ 25mg a day
    TEST Enanthate @ 400mg a week (monday/thursday) currently deciding between 10 and 12 weeks

PCT Clomid 300/100/50 3 weeks after last injection.
    Nolvadex @ 20mg a day

The question is, since I wasn't planning to cycle nolvadex throughout, how much is a "safe" amount to keep on hand just in case I see signs of gyno? Or would I just be better off shelling out the extra $$$ and run it the whole time... if so would something like just 10mg/day work or should I just stay safe w/ the 20?

Thanks.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by FiMo719
    Hey guys
    Quick question:
    My cycle is below
    DBOL weeks 1-4 @ 25mg a day
    TEST Enanthate @ 400mg a week (monday/thursday) currently deciding between 10 and 12 weeks

PCT Clomid 300/100/50 3 weeks after last injection.
    Nolvadex @ 20mg a day

The question is, since I wasn't planning to cycle nolvadex throughout, how much is a "safe" amount to keep on hand just in case I see signs of gyno? Or would I just be better off shelling out the extra $$$ and run it the whole time... if so would something like just 10mg/day work or should I just stay safe w/ the 20?

Thanks.

im sure you will get alot of opinions.. from what ive researched i believe 10mg a day through the whole cycle will be good enough but you want to run it through the whole time... dont wait..

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    im sure you will get alot of opinions.. from what ive researched i believe 10mg a day through the whole cycle will be good enough but you want to run it through the whole time... dont wait..
    " Check out the big brain on Brad " --- Good advice from the newbie Way to do your research Bro

Thanks for the quick reply, sounds good. Not to be repetitive though (or plain out retarded) but are you recommending "10mg a day through the cycle" and 20 in the pct, or just stick to 10 all the way through? (Which would definetely make me happy, $-wise).

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FiMo719
    Thanks for the quick reply, sounds good. Not to be repetitive though (or plain out retarded) but are you recommending "10mg a day through the cycle" and 20 in the pct, or just stick to 10 all the way through? (Which would definetely make me happy, $-wise).
    You got it 10ED then 20 ED thru PCT - gyno is nobody's friend LOL

I was talking to my roommate today about the importance of an anti-estrogen and he figured it couldn't be that bad. The second I said lactate he spit his drink all over himself. I hadn't even mentioned that the milk would be coming from his new breasts...

Thread Information