Andy_N is offline New Member

Question Cycles For Novice....Need some Info

on the main site, under "cycles for novice" there is a cycle, where you take 500mg of sustanon 250 and 25mg of DBOL , and my question is, do you take the 500mg all in one day? or break it up, and when would u take each of 5 DBOL pills? this is my first time using any type of steroid .

thank you

Andy

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Here you go Bro Test is basis of any cycle . Test only for a first cycle is perfect. 400mg weekly of Test Eth. is a perfect first cycle. If you have sides and are taking 2 types of AS together how are you going to know which one is giving it to you ? Please do some more research on the subject before using. All the knowledge you need is here. Free with the search button. Enjoy Bro

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I was gonna ask you for your stats but your only 19.
    Just get yourself on a good diet and eat big.
    Wait a few yrs before using AS, cuz you don't need it now..

e cruz is offline New Member
    there's tons of info on different stacks for the novice. do a search and do it right you'll get all the info you need

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Andy_N]on the main site, under "cycles for novice" there is a cycle, where you take 500mg of sustanon 250 and 25mg of DBOL , and my question is, do you take the 500mg all in one day? or break it up, and when would u take each of 5 DBOL pills? this is my first time using any type of steroid .

I recommend you wait another 2 years before using. First commit yourself to a series bulking diet and stick with it. You'd be surprised what you are capable of...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree to young. With the type of questions your asking, slow down and spend the next couple of years researching. The is more to it than just dosages....

Welcome to AR

BLT

Thread Information