soul shaker Guest

** eq versus ttokyo eq

i was told today that the ** is lacking an ester which requires eod injections. any truth to this statement? if so i plan on going with ttokyo eq.

what's a good cost for ttokyo eq?

it's 200mg, both the ** and tt.

thanks
    ss

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes, it is esterless. I believe. DAMN IT! Now you have me questioning myself.

Good price for EQ is anywhere from $60-100. . .however, this can vary from higher to maybe in extreme circumstances, lower.

It's anywhere from $30-55 in Mex (last i heard), so that's a start.

I'd go with TT, although I have never tried **'s oils.

I HAVE tried TT EQ, and that stuff is fabulous...veins EVERYWHERE.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Im doing some TTokkyo eq right now. I have been on it for about 6 weeks and my gains are incredible.

testonon250 is offline Banned
    O, MAN SQUIBB ALL THE WAY!!!! TOKKYO DOSEN'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINS SQUIBB........

LATERS ......

Ron C is offline New Member

Re: ** eq versus ttokyo eq

Originally posted by soul shaker
    i was told today that the ** is lacking an ester which requires eod injections. any truth to this statement? if so i plan on going with ttokyo eq.

what's a good cost for ttokyo eq?

it's 200mg, both the ** and tt.

thanks
    ss
    Need to recheck his current offerings. He put in an ester about 6 months ago. His old version was esterless-i've got some of the new batch and just started using it this week. Couldn't beat the price:115 ml jug for $200.00 (price that i paid-current prices may be different)and it's 200mg/ml! Price that in comparison to 115 ml of ttokkyo and tell me which ones the better deal

Frank Castle is offline New Member
    What do you all belive the results would be for a newbie taking 600mg of eq for 8 weeks. EQ only. Thanks.

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    I have ilium EQ pretty expensive but never feel it and it doesnt burn

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Dont be a pussy, take it and get big.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I took Ttoykko last cycle and I plan on use **'s eq next time so Ill let you guys know how they compare . I loved TToykko too I just hope his is just as good.

What do you guys think about his test. Last time I used Brovel T200. I was either gonna use his Cyp or sust. I hear mixed reviews on **'s oils so I just wanna see for myself.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Re: ** eq versus ttokyo eq

Originally posted by Ron C

Need to recheck his current offerings. He put in an ester about 6 months ago. His old version was esterless-i've got some of the new batch and just started using it this week. Couldn't beat the price:115 ml jug for $200.00 (price that i paid-current prices may be different)and it's 200mg/ml! Price that in comparison to 115 ml of ttokkyo and tell me which ones the better deal

Whatever you like better is the better deal. I hear some people absolutely hate TT products and will never touch it (Testonan250 for example). . . although it seems very off, he has his screen name, named after TTokkyo's very own Sust product... Testonan250. Hmm...confused a tiddle bit, are we?

As far as ** goes, some people despise his oils, or some his tabs. Hell, everyone is different. Can't knock till you tried it, but as I always say "Why try to change something that doesn't need changing?"

Stick with what works for you, and that is TT. So that's me. ** fiends, stick with him, i got NOTHING against him. Hell, i got some of his tabs for my next cyc, any maybe one day will try his oils, but for now, why change when I know TT is going to pull thru? Cheers.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Bump I,m thinking of using ** test/Cyp Test/Prop and EQ anyone used these lately if so good results? Much pain? Would you recommend them? If they were poor why?

Sorry so many questions but I gotta be sure

Thread Information