Nolvadex inbetween cycle and pct?

This has been bugging me. So suppose this is the cycle:

Week 1-10 Test Enth 400-500mg/Week
    Week 1-4 Dbol 25mg/Day
    Week 1-10 Nolvadex 10mg/Day

PCT (2 weeks after last injection)
    21 days Nolvadex 20mg/day
    21 days Clomid 300 Day1, 100 Day2-11, 50 Day12-21

And you're supposed to start PCT 2 weeks after the last injection... for 21 days, notice how the nolva jumps up to 20mg ED for those same 21 days of Clomid (which are to be run together, right?)... What about the 2 weeks between the last injection at the end of week 10 and the start of PCT? Is there no nolvadex there? Is it there still as 10mg ED, is it there at 20mg ED? The nolva is run for 36 days instead of 21 if it's the 20mg ED in between C and PCT, right? @10mg then it's Nolva for weeks 1-12 rather than 1-10, right? Sorry if this is a confusing and stupid question but I can't seem to grasp what's going on in this inbetween period and I need to get the right amounts.

Thanks for the help (ahead of time)

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Keep it at 10mg during that time inbetween. Raise it to 20 when clomid starts

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope, good question. I can see where you might get confused. Would have confused me too. Run 10mg the two weeks up to clomid then 20mg ED through out PCT. Reason why nolv during PCT and thereof is the estrogen back lash you're going to get. Look it up. Although, clomid is a mild form of anti-estrogen. It is not enough and you need to add the nolva to combat this estrogen build up post cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by FiMo719
    This has been bugging me. So suppose this is the cycle:

Week 1-10 Test Enth 400-500mg/Week
    Week 1-4 Dbol 25mg/Day
    Week 1-10 Nolvadex 10mg/Day

PCT (2 weeks after last injection)
    21 days Nolvadex 20mg/day
    21 days Clomid 300 Day1, 100 Day2-11, 50 Day12-21

And you're supposed to start PCT 2 weeks after the last injection... for 21 days, notice how the nolva jumps up to 20mg ED for those same 21 days of Clomid (which are to be run together, right?)... What about the 2 weeks between the last injection at the end of week 10 and the start of PCT? Is there no nolvadex there? Is it there still as 10mg ED, is it there at 20mg ED? The nolva is run for 36 days instead of 21 if it's the 20mg ED in between C and PCT, right? @10mg then it's Nolva for weeks 1-12 rather than 1-10, right? Sorry if this is a confusing and stupid question but I can't seem to grasp what's going on in this inbetween period and I need to get the right amounts.

Thanks for the help (ahead of time)

Thread Information