Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Basball Juice!!

  1. #1
    chinups Guest

    Basball Juice!!

    I know they used growth but man. They used THG that you just squirt and test that you rub in. I want that ****!!

  2. #2
    animal-inside's Avatar
    animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    1,018
    it woudl be way to damm expensive.. THG is liek fina.. i'll do a pin everyday if i pay fractions of THG

    test you rub in?? never ehard that b4

  3. #3
    big swoll's Avatar
    big swoll is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    990
    im not 100% sure, but because im a baseball player, ive been keeping up with this pretty regularly.....THG is like trenbolone .....and you can take trenbolone transdermally...im not exactly sure how you do it, im sure you could find it in the lab secion...but you use something like dmso...and then just rub it on you.....id be willing to bet that since THG and trenbolone are amost identical that you can make THG to be taken transdermally.....just my thoughts though

  4. #4
    Testify's Avatar
    Testify is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Asshole Capitol
    Posts
    1,065
    No, they shoot it. Transdermal administration wastes a lot of hormone, especially for an expensive designer steroid . And it makes a mess too. Its much easier for them to use a pin.

  5. #5
    big swoll's Avatar
    big swoll is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    No, they shoot it. Transdermal administration wastes a lot of hormone, especially for an expensive designer steroid. And it makes a mess too. Its much easier for them to use a pin.

    not all of it was shot through a needle....i know for a fact that one of the names of the substances that they were given was called "the cream"....im not sure what the other one was called

  6. #6
    chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    not all of it was shot through a needle....i know for a fact that one of the names of the substances that they were given was called "the cream"....im not sure what the other one was called

    It was called the cream. I heard that on ESPN. they said thre were three things. the cream, liquid and GH. GH had to be the one they were shooting so the cream could be the thg but then what do they have liquid test???

    Interesting!!

  7. #7
    Eddie8's Avatar
    Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    It was called the cream. I heard that on ESPN. they said thre were three things. the cream, liquid and GH. GH had to be the one they were shooting so the cream could be the thg but then what do they have liquid test???

    Interesting!!

    I would think that the cream is Testosterone Cream. It is used in HRT therapy and it comes in a big tube like toothpaste. You rub it on the inside of your thighs a few times per day. It keeps you very even but I believe that you loose a lot of the potency through the skin so you just bump up the doseage in the cream.

  8. #8
    03-MASTERBLASTER-11's Avatar
    03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    LOUISIANA
    Posts
    234
    The rub in test is what doctors will prescribe to men with whatever problems they may have. I keep trying to come up with excuses to give my doctor, but she keeps seeing straight through me! Bitch!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •