bestbod85 is offline Banned

ok i finally did it

hey all , i finally got gear ... i got 200 d-bol tabs at 10 mgs each plus proviron and clomid ....im hoping to get some nolvedex but my source is limited ...it has taken me almost 2 months just to get the d-bol!.
    anyway i have run into a problem. i have done tons of reasearch on d-bol and how to use it but being a novice i would like some of you veterens out there to give me a hand ....

first off d-bol is all i can get. i need to know the most effective way to take it and how much to take when .... i also need to know when i should take my weight gainer and protein shakes..... and any one who has used a d-bol only cycle could tell me their results and /or what i should expect.

1'm 6'2 205 lbs 14% bf 23 years old and have been weight training for 3 years (5 on and off)

ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT THANKS!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    You can expect to put on alot of water weight, gain alot of strength, and put strain on your liver. and then lose it it all after 4 weeks when the dbol is no longer effective and you have no test to support the gains. Dbol is not a cycle.

cant i keep most of the gains if i have proper pct?

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    You can expect to put on alot of water weight, gain alot of strength, and put strain on your liver. and then lose it it all after 4 weeks when the dbol is no longer effective and you have no test to support the gains. Dbol is not a cycle.
    Bingo.
    If D's are all you can get, then you'll be waiting, or wasting, your call.
    Don't start until you have a sufficient amount of Test, and ALL of you PCT drugs.
    TSW

ok i have test e but i cant use it cuz i cant seem to get any needles! ... if i use d-bol with test would that be a better cycle than if i ran a test and eq cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by bestbod85
    cant i keep most of the gains if i have proper pct?
    Nope, not if you don't have Test as a catylist.
    You MAY keep 10-15% if ran by itself.
    TSW

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Nope, not if you don't have Test as a catylist.
    You MAY keep 10-15% if ran by itself.
    TSW

I totally agree, thats about all i kept if that after i ran a d-bol only cycle a few years ago.

ok then if i cant bulk right now i cann at least gain a few lbs and lose some fat right? ....what about using winstrol to add a little extra size and make me more dense. and then cut with winstrol t3 and clen what do u think?

ok then if i cant bulk right now i cann at least gain a few lbs and lose some fat right? ....what about using winstrol to add a little extra size and make me more dense. and then cut with winstrol t3 and clen what do u think?
    Slooooow down son.
    You need to do this right, not...this if I can get it, or how about this since I can get it, and so on. Don't get overzealous and impatient, you'll just be spinning your wheels and learning things the hard way.
    I would go Test only, if you must, use the D's for a kicker, but nothing else.
    The knowledge you obtain now will effect your next cycle, and your next..etc etc etc.
    You can get pinz @ http://getpinz.com.
    Understand I am NOT flaming you by any means, but you are not ready for T3/Clen /Winny....T3 will absolutely eat you alive if you don't know what you're doing, and Winny is a Water Based ED Inject.
    Right now, Test only/PCT.
    TSW

thanks for the advice tsw i really appreciate your input i'll take your advice and do a test only cycle thanks!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I did a dbol only cycle at age 23 (my first) and kept most of the 20 lbs I gained. No pct back then so initially I lost 10 lbs and was burned out but within 6 months I gained the 20 lbs back. I wouldn't reccomend it as the best cycle for you but it can be done. If you're looking to add muscle and lean up try test and tren .

e cruz is offline New Member
    dont do it bro you'll be kicking your self in two months or so. just wait untill you have a complete cycle then you'll really love the results

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    ok i have test e but i cant use it cuz i cant seem to get any needles! ... if i use d-bol with test would that be a better cycle than if i ran a test and eq cycle?
    You can Get Needles Online, without perscription. Got a credit card?

Thread Information