D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Adderall and Phentermine?

Hey is phentermine the same as taking adderall, as to getting focused and staying awake, appetite suppressor?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    oh no! Don't tell me your back lol

im back ,now answer the ?

Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    im back ,now answer the ?
    The irony is...you already seem pretty focused.

No, they aren't the same. You can't just take any amphetamine and assume they all do the same thing.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    take ritalin, its much better

Roy E. Munson is offline New Member
    Adderall eats away at muscle mass. Thats why I'm dragging my feet through college. But i don't care muscle is more important ha ha.

so phentermine is just a fat burner?

phentermine is bad **** bro. Stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    so phentermine is just a fat burner?
    It's an amphetamine, so it works well as a fat burner. Adderall is a combination of 4 different amphetamines in a ratio that has been shown to work well in treating some ADHD like conditions. It too can serve as a fat burner, but just because phentermine is an amphetamine doesn't mean it can be interchanged with adderall to treat ADHD or even provide any of the effects that adderal will provide with regard to ADHD.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    It's an amphetamine, so it works well as a fat burner. Adderall is a combination of 4 different amphetamines in a ratio that has been shown to work well in treating some ADHD like conditions. It too can serve as a fat burner, but just because phentermine is an amphetamine doesn't mean it can be interchanged with adderall to treat ADHD or even provide any of the effects that adderal will provide with regard to ADHD.
    Yeah...that's the last thing Doofy needs is a amphetamine
    Christ almighty his post count would be up to 10,000 in one day!
    In all seriousness though...don't take phenter...you don't need it.

oh how about if i take breakfast of champions? crush some DBOLS on my cornflakes , it be new kind of frosted flakes il start marketing my cereal as "DBOL FLAKES"

King Test is offline Banned
    Adderall eats away at muscle mass
    not true. it speeds up your metabolism, and that's it. as long as you eat you'll be fine.

hmm adderall gives me super fast crap relief eat than boom super duper fast crap relief, i dont take adderall to lose weight, just for exams man i wish i had a prescription

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Phenteramine and adderall are two totally different things. Phen is the good/safe part of the old fen/phen diet pill combo. Phen has a chemical structure similar to amphetamine, but is not an amphetamine. Adderall is amphetamine plain and simple. Phen is not very strong by itself, but worked great w/ Pondium, which blows out your heart valves.

I guess that mixing adderall and phen would be a pretty good diet pill. The phen would suppress appetite and adderall would also suppress appetite plus increase metobilism.

Just my $.02

Stengun

cjd36 is offline New Member
    Adderall is chemically related to and used in the same manner as ritalin. Just as the man before me stated. It is amphetemine, pure and simple. Phentermine is the remaining half of the Pheh/Fen craze that ended a few years ago. It's Ok in large doses as a stimulant and a app suppressant but not worth the money in my opinion.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    The mechanism by which ritalin/amphetamine/adderall/PHENTERAMINE/ect. reduce hunger is by downregulation of the saiety center of the hypothalmus. Similar to how clen becomes ineffective after 2 weeks, except on a much shorter scale. All these products have similar effects on the body and differ almost exclusivly in binding strengths to their given receptors. Higher binding strength greater effect (there are also other factors involved). But overall they have the same effect. In theory you could give adipex to kids for the "non-existant disease" ADHD or you could give aderall for weight loss.

goto www.chemfinder.com and look up the structures...the science behind all that stuff is actually pretty facinating.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    oh yeah....and as for studying with it...phen/adipex is AWESOME. It gives you almost 100% focus on what your doing. Only problem being you dont remember s hit after you take your test.

dramblys is offline New Member
    I started taking Phentermine because I was obese and had high blood pressure. In a matter of 3 weeks I lost 19 lbs and still losing. I took 1 pill in the morning at about 9 and munched on pork rinds. For lunch I ate a can of soup or similar food that was about 150 calories. I drank sobe 0 calorie vitamin drink and ate a normal size meal for supper. I was not hungry and my blood pressure has dropped. I feel wonderful. No side effects at all.

read more: http://www.phenterminewithoutprescription.org/
    Last edited by dramblys; 03-10-2011 at 05:07 AM.

Thread Information