BrownBomber is offline Member

??DNP Losing Its Effectiveness??

I planned on doing a low dose DNP cycle for about 2-3 weeks (Prob. 3) However, I found on a couple of diff. sites that DNP stops burning fat after an extended period. As anyone experienced this? Is there any way to stop it?

Thanks
    BB

Its impossible. As opposed to hormones, which target receptors which can be down regulated, DNP is...non-regulatable. It does not participate in any natural biochemical pathways which can be shut off. Ephedrine, clen , test...all of these stimulate recoptors which, when stimulated long and hard, begin to shut off, DNP has a much more fundamental and basic mechanism. At best your body can do things to try and counter some of the effects of the drug....since heat generation is being taken care of by DNP, T3 will get down regulated....Other pathways may be affected as well, but NOTHING can stop DNP from increasing metabolism. Well....nothing short of your body deciding to build up an immune response to the drug and you having an alergic reaction, I dont know is that would cease to make it effective or not, but you would have to discontinue use regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks
    Its impossible. As opposed to hormones, which target receptors which can be down regulated, DNP is...non-regulatable. It does not participate in any natural biochemical pathways which can be shut off. Ephedrine, clen, test...all of these stimulate recoptors which, when stimulated long and hard, begin to shut off, DNP has a much more fundamental and basic mechanism. At best your body can do things to try and counter some of the effects of the drug....since heat generation is being taken care of by DNP, T3 will get down regulated....Other pathways may be affected as well, but NOTHING can stop DNP from increasing metabolism. Well....nothing short of your body deciding to build up an immune response to the drug and you having an alergic reaction, I dont know is that would cease to make it effective or not, but you would have to discontinue use regardless.
    Ditto except for the allergic reaction part. DNP is too small of a molecule to be immunogenic and due to its structure, can't serve as an epitope.
    BrownBomber, have you used DNP before? 3 weeks is mighty bold.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Ditto except for the allergic reaction part. DNP is too small of a molecule to be immunogenic and due to its structure, can't serve as an epitope.
    BrownBomber, have you used DNP before? 3 weeks is mighty bold.
    your researching other sites? everything you need to know is here...pm bdtr and he will tell you everything .....as einstein said, 14-16 days is generally how long you need to run dnp

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    your researching other sites? everything you need to know is here...pm bdtr and he will tell you everything .....as einstein said, 14-16 days is generally how long you need to run dnp
    True this is IMO the best site to belong to. However, I like to spread myself around and listen to other ppl's experiences.

Thanks for the info AGAIN!!!!

BB

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    True this is IMO the best site to belong to. However, I like to spread myself around and listen to other ppl's experiences.

Thanks for the info AGAIN!!!!

BB
    nothing wrong with that bro

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Add some t3 at 50mcg per day...

Doh!

what the heck was i thinking....The allergic reaction bit is mentioned many times in the FAQ's about DNP on this and other boards..i never realized how little sense that would make.... thanks

Doh!

what the heck was i thinking....The allergic reaction bit is mentioned many times in the FAQ's about DNP on this and other boards..i never realized how little sense that would make.... thanks
    Come on, you took immunology. You of all people should know this. Just because it's called an "allergy" doesn't make it one. DNP isn't a big enough molecule to have an epitopic region. Many MDs use "allergy" way too loosely too. Similar but distinct and different. I'm done with this subject though, nobody's really concerned with technicalities.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Come on, you took immunology. You of all people should know this.
    not yet.

They save that stuff for second year.

so hit me with the details

::never used the banna before::

not yet.

They save that stuff for second year.

so hit me with the details

::never used the banna before::
    Sorry, my bad. I thought you were almost done for some reason. Were you serious about wanting the details?

I, uuummmm....never used the banana before either

Thread Information