Solrock is offline Member

Red Star gear check

I want to know if any of you bros have used RSOC Boldenone Propionate ?

Big N responded to one of my post with:

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    well red start doesnt exactly have the greatest of reps,i bet ya its prolly 200 mg prop keep me updated im very interested to hear ,as i know anything over 75 mg will be extremely painfull(with bold prop)and anything over 100mg it will fall out of solution ,
    So, this has me a little concerned. Is there any way I could tell if it is truly Boldenone Prop?

Any opinions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Solrock; 03-04-2004 at 11:09 AM.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    so what you hav is....eq with a prop ester attached?? i've never used it,but i know they arent happy when they see there name on any boards.it's a good way to get black listed.not a good idea if you like there gear bro...goodluck

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Boldenone base has nearly the exact same melting point as test base, and as a result, their solubilities with respect to different esters are very similar. In order to test it, you would need to get into contact with a lab that has a standard for boldenone proprionate, or you could make some yourself, and send that as a comparison. To make it yourself, you need a few grams bold base, an excess of 10 M proprionic acid, some hcl and naoh. there's a thread in the chem section on how to do it.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    chris very good ,im impressed ,**** u can even do it with vinegar just let it sit over night

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Boldenone base has nearly the exact same melting point as test base, and as a result, their solubilities with respect to different esters are very similar. In order to test it, you would need to get into contact with a lab that has a standard for boldenone proprionate, or you could make some yourself, and send that as a comparison. To make it yourself, you need a few grams bold base, an excess of 10 M proprionic acid, some hcl and naoh. there's a thread in the chem section on how to do it.

if he had access, he would have made his own though, instead of using RS....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    not everyone would.. custom esterification is a little more complex than suspension. I can honestly say that i don't think i have the balls to inject something that i created through that reaction.. but that's because i'm a coward. I would however trust that it would be the product, and therefore could be used as an assay comparison.

by the way big N, You can use vinegar but that would yeild acetate ester.

Thread Information