Hyperlite is offline Associate Member

Successful DNP users please post here

I have used DNP 4 times, once i got underdosed caps and the other times i think my diet was crap. I read these post were people are losing 10lbs and sometime more...

Could you guys who have had success with it please post your diets/training? I think i may have had too much peanut butter and that caused me not to lose any weight....

Its hard to have willpower will on dnp

thanks

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've used it a few times. The first couple times I used higher doses and my eating was uncontrollable. The last couple times I've used 200-4oomg a day and haven't had cravings. I've used atkins style and ckd diets when dnp has worked the best. I'd rather take a low dose for 2-3 weeks...

BigJim39 is offline Associate Member
    when I have taken DNP , all I do is lower my calories and consume mostly protien(basically atkins type of diet) an I have dropped anywhere from 10-15lbs in a week and a half.

and for training I do what ever I can without passing out...........

BDTR is offline Retired
    I also use a fairly low carb/low fat approach. Works well for me, although the cravings are hellish.

tallyjuice is offline Member
    I am on my last day of an eight day cycle. I did the first two days at 200mg and the last six at 400mg. It is some seriously amazing stuff, but very powerful. Thanx BDTR for advice. Also, check out the DNP poem I wrote yesterday in this section.

So it sounds like a low-carb/low-fat type of diet works the best....

Did you guys do any cardio while on it?

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    i've done about 6 cycles on dnp . and so everyone has been right. i've gone high dosage up to 1000mg a day and that was getting too much even on 800mg. i couldn't go to the gym or nothing cravings and sluggishniss gets to you.. now i start with 400mg and go maybe up to 600mg for 2 or 3 days and make sure i eat low carb/low fat/high protein diet and im able to workout and do cardio and u really do notice the difference. i've never able to lose 15lbs in a week and a half thought. maybe 9 lbs at most at low dosage

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog

DNP results

I'm currently on my fourth DNP cycle.....600mg ED. The first cycle I was on 400mg ED for 8 days; went from 262 to 248. The second cycle was 400mg ED for 7 days; went from 248 to 242. The third cycle was a very short one...I got the flu...400mg ED 4 days; went from 242-238. The current cycle is 600mg ED day 2; starting out at 238...shooting for 230. I plan on running this cycle 600mg ED for 8 maybe 10 days. I use an Atkins\low carb diet, regular workout schedule (5 days a week).....the craving suck bawls, but you can deal with them.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonNew-b
    I'm currently on my fourth DNP cycle.....600mg ED. The first cycle I was on 400mg ED for 8 days; went from 262 to 248. The second cycle was 400mg ED for 7 days; went from 248 to 242. The third cycle was a very short one...I got the flu...400mg ED 4 days; went from 242-238. The current cycle is 600mg ED day 2; starting out at 238...shooting for 230. I plan on running this cycle 600mg ED for 8 maybe 10 days. I use an Atkins\low carb diet, regular workout schedule (5 days a week).....the craving suck bawls, but you can deal with them.
    How much cardio were you doing?

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog

How much cardio

None for the first 3. I've been doing 45min ED for the current cycle.

bump for more experiences

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    DNP is most effective when you consume most of your calories from CARBS.....I'm not going to even try to explain, but here is a link to the education forum article on DNP >>http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1182>>as far as personal experienc, I've run 3 DNP cycles, most succesful to me are the 14 day cycles at 400mg. I did a 1.5 week run going up to 800mg and thought I was going to die. It is BY FAR the most effective fat burner ever...instant fat melt off.....and as far as the cravings...I take about 3 days to just binge and get it over with, they are outrageous!!!!

razor67 is offline Banned

carbs make you hotter, so you may think that you are burning more fat. But i dont see any reason why they would help actually burn fat. If anything by stimulating insulin you will inhibit lypolysis.

Thread Information