chinups Guest

test/anavar/winstrol

Cycle is ready and I have everything but anavar . I have serveral sources for var but didn't buy yet but will soon. Looking for the ultimate price I guess.

I am doing test for first time and I am going to take letrozole to block bloating and for estrogen blocking throughout cycle but I wanted to know if I need anything else while taking test for during cycle and besides clomid for post cycle. I will be taking liver pros throughout the cycle. My cycle is below with my stats, I am starting within two wks so anyone who has opinions please add. I know everyone is going to say that test is too low but thats ok. My diet and workout are 100%. Will be eatin low calories and low carb diet because I am looking for more of a lean/hard look. 5'8 185 26yrs training for 10 yrs and it is my 2n cycle

1-10 cyp test 300mg a wk(1 shot a wk)
    1-10 anavar 30 or 40 mg a day depending on loot
    8-12 50 mg eod winstrol zambon

Please advise on the supps I may need to add and for post cycle if I can do anything better. Thanks

ttoro is offline New Member

sounds good to me.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    prop+fina = cheaper and better results

chinups Guest
    Yea I agree but there are higher sides and everday shots. Don't mind shots but I don't want to people who are close in my life knowing I am on, people I am with everday.

Thanks

any other opinions??

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    Yea I agree but there are higher sides and everday shots. Don't mind shots but I don't want to people who are close in my life knowing I am on, people I am with everday.

Thanks

any other opinions??
    nothing has higher sides than winstrol .....fina's sides blown way out of proportion.....definitely should give it a try bro, see how you react....bet you are suprised

chinups Guest
    I know the winstrol sides are crazy. It is a possibility that I just choose not to do the winstrol at all.

asymm-I did winstrol before, about 40 shots and eod for the most part and didn't receive any sides. Will it progress the more I use this steroid (winstrol). Like everytime u use you will see more sides appear?

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    I know the winstrol sides are crazy. It is a possibility that I just choose not to do the winstrol at all.

asymm-I did winstrol before, about 40 shots and eod for the most part and didn't receive any sides. Will it progress the more I use this steroid (winstrol). Like everytime u use you will see more sides appear?
    could be you have a good disposition for dht derived roids....anyways, good luck with this cutter bro, and let us know how it turned out for you

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I also think to get good results, you should run Winstrol ED @ 50mg.

Best of luck on your cycle!!!

BLT

chinups Guest
    If I run everday I wil have about 4.2 wks worth. Is it worth it? This is second cycle and I am starting to bug out about my hairline, if I lost hair during this cycle I would never forgive myself adn I know test is a steroid that shows alot of hairloss and winnny is the same. For my hair I will use nizoral. Is there anything else I should use, I have heard some cases that somethings you take to prevent hairloss conflict with different juices. I will be using test and winny so I would hate to have conflicts. Thanks for all the posts guys. I will have updates on cycle and b4 and after pics...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    you aint got any var? what the hell happened? anyway, if this is your second cycle, I believe you could run 50mg eod. It won't be as effective but I know those little zambons are expensive. Try to get ahold of some bd pills or chinese or ip winny pills. You could take one of those in the non zambon days. Cycle looks good though.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    IP winny tabs

Even QV is better and cheaper...

~US~

chinups Guest
    I have access to british dragon 5 mg anavars, Any opinions?
    I also have access to Syd Group 10mg anavars, Any opinions?

Thanks for all your post guys

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Heard only good things about BD.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Anyone got any lab tests for the syd? BD has a solid rep

not sure about the var....syd products are solid

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I thought BD's var was 10mg

chinups Guest
    They have both 5 and 10

Thread Information