Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member

Once you take steroids, can you never be considered as natural again?

Once you take steroids , and are no longer considered as a "all natural bodybuidler" can you never again consider yourself natural? Even after years of a cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Want2GetHuge
    Once you take steroids, and are no longer considered as a "all natural bodybuidler" can you never again consider yourself natural? Even after years of a cycle?
    By whose definition? You can consider yourself whatever you want. You need to have enough self respect and confidence to not concern yourself what others may consider you. What YOU consider yourself is all that matters.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Steroids ? Steroids are illegal and bad for you. No one here takes steroids, silly boy.

All this talk is just for entertainment and role playing.

We're all natural here.

I know you can call yourself whatever you want. BUT WHAT WOULD THE STEROID WORLD SAY???

ColdSore is offline Banned
    the public would say no, your not ever natural again....but fukk them...i say im natty when im through with pct...thats just me

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    By whose definition? You can consider yourself whatever you want. You need to have enough self respect and confidence to not concern yourself what others may consider you. What YOU consider yourself is all that matters.
    very well said. bravo.

That's What I'm Talkin About!

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Who cares what the public thinks....the only reason they scoff at you for not being "natural" is because a) they are/will be jealous of your amazing size and strength gains, b) they are uneducated to the fact that steroid users probably work HARDER than naturals simply to get the maximum effect of what's going on inside their body, so they call them "cheaters", and c) you'll probably end up stealing their g/f :-D

In all seriousness though bro I started about 9 months ago and have 2 cycles under my belt, and I haven't looked back. The best experiences of my life have come because of the confidence you gain and the thrill of breaking your own barriers. **** what the public thinks, let em stay small and jealous!

Ironweb is offline Member
    I can not say I care what the public thinks. However if you think about it natural would be only using natural foods. Is creatine natural? It is in meat but we make it in higher doses and ingest it. How about protein powders or prohormones? Same thing. They call these natural products. How? They use the same theory. Take something from nature and concentrate it to aid in building muscle. The only thing with roids is it works the best.

I consider if your only using test gh insulin there natural substances found in the body. So if someone asks and im on a test only cycle I have no problem sayin all natural;~)

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    What do you care if you are "all natural"....

can you consider yourself "all natural" if you have taken Creatine????

or are you "all natural" if you pass a test and come up negative??

reword your question... what do you really want to know??

Quote Originally Posted by Want2GetHuge
    Once you take steroids, and are no longer considered as a "all natural bodybuidler" can you never again consider yourself natural? Even after years of a cycle?
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i claim natty when off cycle to those in the know. to all others im always natty.

Latimus is offline Banned
    be born again naturel hahaha...man if you have done it...then really you arent..but who cares man

Thread Information