dar197 is offline New Member

sus and deca stack

hi I am taking 750mgs of sustanon a week and 300ml's of deca , I also have proviron which I don,t know how to take properly, I am taking 1 amp of sus every third day, I'll be on my third injection of sus tmmrw,I ONLY GOT THE DECA TODAY(long story)........I don't know how to take 300mls a week?should I do it all at once or split it into 150mls and do it every fourth day? please could someone help me on this thank's very much, also does prov stop gyno? and will it effect the sus and deca working properly?cheers........

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    how many cycles have you done?!?! 750mg is a ton of test for a first cycle.... give us some stats, age, wt, ht, goals, etc...

chevy44 is offline Member
    i think you mean 300 mgs 300 ml is about 30 bottles! but you can get away w/ shooting it once a week but to keep levels steady then take it twice a wk ie; sunday and thursday.as far as the sustanon goes you have to shoot that @ least every 3rd day. and i wouldnt recommend starting the cycle unless you have all of your gear (anti es, clomid, test and deca ). andlike consistency said, 750 mgs is a **** load. you might want to research a lil more b4 you start this cycle

dar197 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    how many cycles have you done?!?! 750mg is a ton of test for a first cycle.... give us some stats, age, wt, ht, goals, etc...
    I am 28,weigh 15.7stone,6ft1,I want too put on some bulk then cut up,I have taken about 6 or 7 cycles mainly sus and deca 250mgs a week and 200mgs of deca aweek, I can bench 120 kgs for 6 and dumbell press 35,s for 7 squt 140 for 7 do u need anything else?thanks for replying.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    so the most test youve run is 250mg a week? IF that is all then stick withh 500mg a week and 400mg of deca a week.

Thread Information