Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    araminside is offline New Member

IM 18 wa u think

I have now taken 3 cycles and wil take a fourth shortly i was originaly 145lbs but now around 185 and have gone from repping 100lbs to 245 on bench by the way next cycle will be sust(supertest 250),deca (syd),and dbol

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    good for you.
    If you were smart you'd stop now and not take anything for about 4-5 yrs.

havent had any side affects yet

i am gonna take a long break after next cycle year or so

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    too bad you ruined your body by doing 3 cycles, when you could have gained that nautrally in a year
    yea i agree, 3 cycles at 18 is much.. how long have you been lifting for? you could gain that much weight naturally eating right in a year..

i tried eating right high calories ect but metabolism just 2 high didnt do anything

lifting consistantly for little over year

Quote Originally Posted by araminside
    havent had any side affects yet
    Yes you have...you just don't know what to look for. This is one of the MANY reasons a teenager, someone who has not stopped growing, should not juice.

i tried eating right high calories ect but metabolism just 2 high didnt do anything
    BULL SH IT.
    Threads like these serve no purpose. He's just looking for attn.
    If you wanna screw your body up then go for it. You want help on getting back to normal etc then we're happy to help but honestly I could careless what your benching.

well what u think abut my choice for my last cycle for a while

i was just using the bench as ex i know its not alot or evryting for that matter

i was just using the bench as ex i know its not alot or evryting for that matter
    yeah bro stay on gear and knock yourself out...but don't come here crying when your all fk'ed up.

i know i started 2 young and i will take a at least a year off till my next cycle

can i get some good diet advice for on cycle and off?

i know i started 2 young and i will take a at least a year off till my next cycle
    A year? Try 3 or 4 yrs off. If you stop now hopefully you won't end up on HRT for the rest of your life

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    NONE

Araminside, try to eat at least 4000 calories a day mostly from protein and complex carbs. Space this amout over six meals and you will maximize your gains. If I were you i would get some weight gain powder( mega mass 2000) to make sure and to help you get all of your calories. If you have done 2 cycels already you shoud know by now what type of diet to use when on a cycle.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member

This is what I mean

lifting consistantly for little over year
    You have series problems. You have been lifting constantly for a little over a year and have taken 3 cycles. You know what, just keep treating steroids a drug. Take more, because people like you make me sick. I recommend you take 3000mg test 600mg deca 60mg dbol and 50 mg winstrol every week for 20 weeks your next cylce. You'll get real big, thats what you want, right.......lol

ColdSore is offline Banned
    im sorry, i just have to flmae you on this one...your a dip ****...do you ever listen to anyone???...dont do another cycle, having already completed 3 previous im sure your growth plates are nice and shut down

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i don;t know what to say besides wow.... how stupid can someone be... 3 cycles already and your only 18, you're gonna be majorly messed up when you get older.. for your sake i hoe you can still have kids. just out of curisouity what were your previous cycles and what was pct like?? I think this is a perfect example of how lazy someone can be. You have done three cycles.. only weight 185.... and you're only 18, its people like you who gives steroids a bad rap. You said yourself you had only been lifting consistantly for a year, way to take a short cut and be lazy about things. I think you should stop now, in hopes that you won;t be too messed up and i would go see a doc.... have you ever had your liver values checked? those could be pretty out of wack.... we can only hope you will heed the advice of everyone on here and STOP and hopefully you'll still be able to have kids when you get older

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    did you guys miss this comment!!! if you need diet advice, there is NO WAY you were ready for a cycle. also thats why you had trouble gaining. this kid is out of control
    no we didnt miss it...thats why i called him a dip ****

tuna is offline Junior Member
    To sopme of the members who replied to this kid f u ck you. How dare you tell this kid to kill his self on roids and that you hope he becomes sterile. Anyone who is in charge of this site should warn you of the danger and irresponsabillity of your cruel words. Ok so hes young too young but LET HE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.

Listen bro if your gonna do one more course then thats ON YOU.. your body isnt yet fully mattured and you have run risk by juicing to young. That said if your other courses were not to hot and you are determined to run one last course then read up on the steroid profiles on this web site read all of them especially the ones you have used and are going to use in the future. And make sure the post cycle recovery is good. Then lay off and go natural for a few years as for the wanker scum who replied to you telling you they think youre a wanker and hope your sterile etc..they are uneducated fools who are insignificant beings who are not worth any further insults if I ever heard anyone speak to some one like that I would knock them unconsious you asked for advice . And 245lbs is good lifting for an 18 yr old sounds like your doing well...like I said youve taken risks and shouldnt have touched the juice yet but people make mistakes when there young Ive made loads..so check out the profiles and make youre own mind up dont take bad advice off no good scum bags

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuna
    To sopme of the members who replied to this kid f u ck you. How dare you tell this kid to kill his self on roids and that you hope he becomes sterile. Anyone who is in charge of this site should warn you of the danger and irresponsabillity of your cruel words. Ok so hes young too young but LET HE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.

Listen bro if your gonna do one more course then thats ON YOU.. your body isnt yet fully mattured and you have run risk by juicing to young. That said if your other courses were not to hot and you are determined to run one last course then read up on the steroid profiles on this web site read all of them especially the ones you have used and are going to use in the future. And make sure the post cycle recovery is good. Then lay off and go natural for a few years as for the wanker scum who replied to you telling you they think youre a wanker and hope your sterile etc..they are uneducated fools who are insignificant beings who are not worth any further insults if I ever heard anyone speak to some one like that I would knock them unconsious you asked for advice . And 245lbs is good lifting for an 18 yr old sounds like your doing well...like I said youve taken risks and shouldnt have touched the juice yet but people make mistakes when there young Ive made loads..so check out the profiles and make youre own mind up dont take bad advice off no good scum bags
    Hey tough guy...it's morans like you that have caused the English empire to be reduced to a small island nation. This kid is foolish and you are more so. Keep your name calling and tough guy talk to yourself. We aren't impressed. Remember the old saying...if it smells like tuna, no doubt it's a p u s s y.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I would encourage you to see your physician and tell him the truth about your AAS use, and have him run some tests to see how you have recovered. This is very important for you to do at this age, there are to many things that could go wrong to list.

My suggestion is to stop your use now and go natural for a few years. It might be the best thing to do in the long run.

Tuna,

You need to watch your posts, your not doing such a good job at building relationships around here. Anyone who listens to you after the cycle you proposed needs to have there heads checked. I find it funny that you suggest reading up on AAS when all you did was whine when we told you to research. If this 18yr old kid was your son would you be so quick to condone his AAS use, i should hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Hey tough guy...it's morans like you that have caused the English empire to be reduced to a small island nation. This kid is foolish and you are more so. Keep your name calling and tough guy talk to yourself. We aren't impressed. Remember the old saying...if it smells like tuna, no doubt it's a p u s s y.
    good call....i 100% agree

Quote Originally Posted by tuna

alright buddy... i might have read something wrong in the other posts but i don;t see anyone telling him to go kill himself on roids or wishing he is sterile... i was the one who said something about the sterility and i said for his sake i hope he's not... so i think that the complete opposite of what you read (hoping he's not sterile being sterile)... i also agree with some of the other members you really need to watch how you adress people.. just because you're an internet tough guy doesn;t mean any of us want to hear it... also i think you are very hypocritical as tmeoe stated we all told you to research and you had a hissy fit about it, now you go around preaching to someone else to research and read, when you yourself didn;t want to put the time in to do it....

FullBlown is offline Junior Member
    HEy i have an opinion........oh wait, no i dont.....its a statement......
    WOW!

FB

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    First off 18 is far too young... One year of training is far too little, 3 cycle in that time... rediculous! Stop now before you end up like all the other bro's said... sterile. I just don't understand why people come on here asking for advice, and then not take it... I mean there are some pretty smart guys on this board and when all of them are saying "Stop!" well i think its time to leave the needle alone. I know as a 18 year old kid it must feel great to be big, you probably get a lot more attention now from the girls, and more guys look up to you... But its not worth the risk at all. I started training when i was 16 and by the time i was 18 i was 40lbs heavier and a hell of a lot stronger and it can be done naturally, stop looking for the quick fix!

As far as tuna goes... You flip out as much as you want behind a computer... Because anyone is tough behind a computer in the safety of your house... Not trying start **** or anything but internet tough guys are one of my biggest pet peeve's... and i think it's pretty rediculous when people exercise their mouth muscles too much... without exercising their brain muscle before hand... Not saying your stupid just saying that you knew you would get flamed badly for that... and if we are such bad guys who don't know what we are talking about... your welcome to log off Anabolic Review and not come back... It's that simple.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Alright guys, enough with the flaming!!!

Araminside..You are at the wrong board if you are looking for advice on your next cycle..You are too young to be using AS, and it completely baffles me how you could have only been lifting weights for one year, and already have 3 cycles under your belt..Makes me a little suspicious of your statments..Anyway, the best thing you can do for your body and mind right now, is to forget about running any other cycles for a very long time..You may be causing damage to yur body that can never be repaired..Take advantage of what Mother Nature is giving you right now and when you are in your mid-20's, then consider AS as a boost..Not now though!!

Tuna..Change your tone and the verbage you are using..Consider this a warning..If you want to make a point, try doing it without all of the colorful and offensive language..There is no place on this board for that type of behavior..And for anyone else who cares to respond on this thread, I don't expect to have to come back here and read a bunch of flames on Tuna..If necessary, it will be dealt with..But I will give Tuna the opportunity to tone it down..Peace!

Doc M

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Alright guys, enough with the flaming!!!

Araminside..You are at the wrong board if you are looking for advice on your next cycle..You are too young to be using AS, and it completely baffles me how you could have only been lifting weights for one year, and already have 3 cycles under your belt..Makes me a little suspicious of your statments..Anyway, the best thing you can do for your body and mind right now, is to forget about running any other cycles for a very long time..You may be causing damage to yur body that can never be repaired..Take advantage of what Mother Nature is giving you right now and when you are in your mid-20's, then consider AS as a boost..Not now though!!

Tuna..Change your tone and the verbage you are using..Consider this a warning..If you want to make a point, try doing it without all of the colorful and offensive language..There is no place on this board for that type of behavior..And for anyone else who cares to respond on this thread, I don't expect to have to come back here and read a bunch of flames on Tuna..If necessary, it will be dealt with..But I will give Tuna the opportunity to tone it down..Peace!

Doc M
    Well put Doc

dumblucky is offline Member
    can i get some good diet advice for on cycle and off?
    Here is some advice:
    STay off this board for a while find another board and get some answers there..and dont mention that you are 18 (tell um you are 24)...all you are gonna do is get flamed for starting to young
    also .........you started to young

as did I , now Im screwed..
    too bad AR wasnt around when I was 18 I could have saved myself

(from wasting all that money on cruddy cycles)

Listen I know the kid is too young... But just because kids are to young for sex you dont deny them sex education....If you do you get alot of ****ed up kids.AND IF A KID TOLD YOU THEY WERE HAVING SEX UNDER AGE YOU WOULD TELL THEM TO USE CONTRECEPTION AND PRAY THEY WERE OK YOU WOULDNT WISH THEY GOT CLAP.
    Doc ok I got told

but did you read some of those threads I hope you get sterile take 1000s mgs tets cause you make me sick. That sort of stuff aint right.I urge you read back through then youll see why I got so mad if you still think Iwas over the top then thats your opinion and as you run things ill tone it down but pls read back through

I told him were to research because I cannot give him the info he reqires and the members who replied certainly were not. I would not want my son to ever take steroids or any other drug but If he were to which many do I would want him to take it the safest way..with as much knolwedge as he could want and I would hope that any adults he asked for help would offer help not mindless comments

And as for tuna smelling like pussy....I dont know what kinda women you hang round but the tunas women never smell anything but fresh

I like ar,, Some of the guys know alot probably all the guys know alot....And youre right I go off a bit and its pointless behind a screen...Internet superman syndrome is one of my pet hates too....So Ive become what I hate....I apologise..... but think I had apiont about some of the responses this kid received...But I most definatley made it the wrong way soz

im still confsued tuna... i haven;t read any of the comments which you are complaining about....especially the one about people wishing him sterile.... maybe you could paste it because i think something else is showing up on your screen bro....i did see the one about 3000mg of test... that was over the edge, but we knew he was joking... maybe some new people wouldn;t have so i kind of understand that one..

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry Doc M, I Got To. You Jackass, Of Course You Don't Have Any Side Effects Right Now, In 5 Yrs When Your 6 Inches Shorter, Bald, And Impotent, Then You'll Know You Have Side Effects. Listen To The Bros, They Know What They're Talking About.

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    tuna, how in the hell are you comparing sex to AS? I'm going back to the threads that actually have point.

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    im still confsued tuna... i haven;t read any of the comments which you are complaining about....especially the one about people wishing him sterile.... maybe you could paste it because i think something else is showing up on your screen bro....i did see the one about 3000mg of test... that was over the edge, but we knew he was joking... maybe some new people wouldn;t have so i kind of understand that one..
    The post from toolman has (disapaered) The post said ; I hope you get sterile and then there will be less moreons in the gene pool. But now its been taken off the board. Im no computer whizz. But obviously some one realised like I said that that was totally unaceptable and has erased it. Why would I get so upset, telling that to a worried 18 yo is terrible. The one about the test yes ok that was a sarcastic uneducated joke but ok. It was the other post that was even further

03 blaster dude I was making an example of how denying some one information and giving dangerous advice is not on. But since some of the post have been removed my comments make me look like a smuck

i gotcha tuna... i hadn;t seen that one (since it got removed) so i was really lost in what you were talking about.. i gotcha now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information