georgie24 is offline Member

whats the best compound for dieting?

because testosterone SUCKS too many complications, EQ SUCKS as well. maybe im just too sensative to these drugs. 3-4 weeks in i ALWAYS get complications.....NO MORE! they just make my life a living hell. i envy the guys who post saying their strength is threw the roof or thier dick is hard 24/7, they feel like supermen ect...what the **** i get NONE of those reactions from gear. i feel sick all the time, dizzy,nautious, depressed, anxious, panicy. i have not gone to the gym in over a week, im fustrated to the max. however diet is still in line. what the **** are my options?????? i get small/skinny very fast when i diet down.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    cardio...all the AAS will do is allow you to go on a low calorie diet and do lots of cardio while preserving muscle mass

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro.... well i dont have your reaction to gear problem but as far as dieting goes...i have tried almost everything there is... and in my opinion... dnp is absolutely the best for shredding up. However, researching this stuff is your best interest before just doing it. But it can strip you of excess body fat at lightning spead.... and not strip you of muscle tissue. Thats my opinion anyways... goodluck

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen and t-3 as long as diet and cardio are in order

georgie24 is offline Member
    thanks guys

Solrock is offline Member
    I understand your frustration with getting sick from the gear. It happens to me a lot too.

I am not sure exactly what you are asking, but if you are asking about what gear works well with dieting down, Winstrol is my favorite. It will shut you down without test. HOWEVER, my workout buddy just ran Winstrol with tribulus for 6 weeks, and he wasn't shut down at all. He got full erections, not testicle shrinkage, and an average amount of ejaculate.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Solrock
    I understand your frustration with getting sick from the gear. It happens to me a lot too.

I am not sure exactly what you are asking, but if you are asking about what gear works well with dieting down, Winstrol is my favorite. It will shut you down without test. HOWEVER, my workout buddy just ran Winstrol with tribulus for 6 weeks, and he wasn't shut down at all. He got full erections, not testicle shrinkage, and an average amount of ejaculate.
    Sorry but your buddy's natural test was shut down. Every aas on the face of the planet shuts down your natural test levels. It was the synthetic test (thanks to winny!) that kept his sex drive going. If that was true what your saying, none of us would ever come off. We would just stay on year round.

The reason we come off and follow up with post cycle therapy is to get our natural test levels back in full swing. Recovery is a very important part of the equation.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Georgie-The sides you experienced running test and Eq are not very common. Maybe there is something else getting in the way. Do you have high bp? Do you take any medications? I don't want to come off like a doctor here but I honestly think its in your best interest to consult with a doc and make sure your in good health. Could be a million of different possibilities casuing this...wish ya luck bro.

~US~

Solrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Sorry but your buddy's natural test was shut down. Every aas on the face of the planet shuts down your natural test levels. It was the synthetic test (thanks to winny!) that kept his sex drive going. If that was true what your saying, none of us would ever come off. We would just stay on year round.

The reason we come off and follow up with post cycle therapy is to get our natural test levels back in full swing. Recovery is a very important part of the equation.
    I probably should not have used 'shut down' in that context. What I was trying to remark on, was that with the use of tribulus, my buddy was able to continue to perform sexually at what he thought was normal, or near normal levels (which may or may not be the winny) and have normal testicle size and seminal emision, which he clearly attributes to the use of tribulus.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    try some anavar ...

liquid is preferred...

good strength, with 25 mg dbol

and 100mg test cyp... that should be tolerable...

nolv 25mg per day...start 1 week before you start the cycle...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information