Thread: Quick Question

Sigel23 is offline New Member

Question Quick Question

Hello everybody I was wondering what everyone thinks about winstrol and how affective it is...also whatr the side affects are.....I am a college athlete looking to get an edge on the game and I was wondering if you guys thought it was a good idea to take and if so what would be the cycle method thanks for reading...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    goto search forum....type in winstrol

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    What Sport Do You Play? And What Do You Want To Increase I/e Getting Stronger, Faster, Lean Mass Etc..

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    What sport do you play bro??

Also, winstrol only cycles arent really recommended much by members here. Most athletes run Test Prop along with it but it all depends on the sport you play and if you get tested...so please let us know first.

Sigel23 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    What sport do you play bro??

Also, winstrol only cycles arent really recommended much by members here. Most athletes run Test Prop along with it but it all depends on the sport you play and if you get tested...so please let us know first.
    I play college baseball but I won't be tested at all this year and if they are not recommended what isthanks for reading

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Winstrol is popular with baseball players. The only thing I dont like about it is that its hard on the joints. If you are a pitcher, it could cause problems. But most people that play baseball that I know run Test Prop and Winstrol. Look into those 2 compounds. I know there are tons of posts on it.

Thread Information