td35 is offline New Member

Guys I Need Answers

Well i have obviously screwed up, didn't research, and now i got gyno. I have a lump in my right nip> It is not noticeable it is just a lump. My nipples aren't that puffy. I have currently been taking 60mg nolvadex a day and 100mg clomid a day for the past week. My question is how long should i keep taking the nolva and clomid to make sure all the excess estrogen is out. Will the gyno continue to get worse?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    60mg of nolva a day is alot bro. What exactly was your cycle and when did you finish??

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    60mg of nolva a day is alot bro. What exactly was your cycle and when did you finish??
    What are u talking about? 60mgs of nolva ed is what he needs to be taking in order to clear up that gyno.
    Keep taking nolva and finish your pct. If that lump doesn't go away your going to have to go see a dr. to have it surgicly removed.
    You should have started nolva when u first got symtoms and it probably wouldn't have gotten so bad...

MBaraso, I was assuming he is still on cycle...I just thought most people dont go over 20mg ED. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    MBaraso, I was assuming he is still on cycle...I just thought most people dont go over 20mg ED. My bad.
    Even if he was still on a cycle...Once you start getting symtoms you up your dosage to 60mgs ed until they subside.
    And don't worry bout it...I don't know everything either

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Even if he was still on a cycle...Once you start getting symtoms you up your dosage to 60mgs ed until they subside.
    And don't worry bout it...I don't know everything either
    Agreed............ 60 to 80mg ED until symptoms go away on or comming off a cycle...... You don't want to f around with gyno

Wow...I guess you learn something new every day on AR Thanks for the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by td35
    Well i have obviously screwed up, didn't research, and now i got gyno. I have a lump in my right nip> It is not noticeable it is just a lump. My nipples aren't that puffy. I have currently been taking 60mg nolvadex a day and 100mg clomid a day for the past week. My question is how long should i keep taking the nolva and clomid to make sure all the excess estrogen is out. Will the gyno continue to get worse?
    You really should be using arimidex post cycle too. What little test you're starting to naturally produce is just as susceptible to being converted to new estrogen. For several reasons that have been posted on another recent thread, almost complete suppression of estrogen for the short stint of pct is more beneficial than it is bad. I didn't see what your cycle was either. If it's progesterone-related, you'll need to go another route.

thecurseofthorn is offline New Member

Talking Need advice for First Cycle

Hi, im about to start my first cycle march 29th (or possibly later if my boy who is doing it with me hasnt completely recovered from the minor surgery he is getting yet). anyway here is my cycle (i know it sounds weak but im already pretty jacked and i dont need to over do it)

Sustanon 250 - 250mg/week for 8 weeks
    Winstrol Depot - 50mg/day for 5 weeks
    Equipoise 300mg/week for 6 weeks

Im gonna start the Sust and in the 6th week of the Sust im gonna start the EQ, and the 8th week (last week of sust) i will start the winny-- looks like this

1 S
    2 S
    3 S
    4 S
    5 S EQ
    6 S EQ
    7 S EQ
    8 S EQ W
    9 EQ W
    10 EQ W
    11 W
    12 W

now im getting my hands on 60 Nolvadex and 45 Clomid and possibly, if im fortunate, some HCG
    when should i use all these in the cycle... someone told me to use a nolvadex pill everyday while i do the sust (56 pills for the 56 days of sust) but then i read somewhere that i should wait til the end of the sust before i use the Nolvadex...
    also when should i start the clomid and the HCG (if i can get the HCG)
    i know that using clomid nolvadex and HCG is probably going overboard for such a weak cycle but i want as little side effects as possible and keep as much weight and strength as i can...
    i have never been so psyched for anything in my life, but i need all the facts before i start so i can play it completely safe!
    please advise

evan

I was using 250mg omnadron ev 5 days and 30mg of dbol . I have been off cycle for 2 and a half weeks. Will the gyno get worse??

Quote Originally Posted by td35
    I was using 250mg omnadron ev 5 days and 30mg of dbol. I have been off cycle for 2 and a half weeks. Will the gyno get worse??
    Not if your nolva dosage is up there where it should be, 60-80mg/day. Add adex if you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by thecurseofthorn
    Hi, im about to start my first cycle march 29th (or possibly later if my boy who is doing it with me hasnt completely recovered from the minor surgery he is getting yet). anyway here is my cycle (i know it sounds weak but im already pretty jacked and i dont need to over do it)

Sustanon 250 - 250mg/week for 8 weeks
    Winstrol Depot - 50mg/day for 5 weeks
    Equipoise 300mg/week for 6 weeks

Im gonna start the Sust and in the 6th week of the Sust im gonna start the EQ, and the 8th week (last week of sust) i will start the winny-- looks like this

1 S
    2 S
    3 S
    4 S
    5 S EQ
    6 S EQ
    7 S EQ
    8 S EQ W
    9 EQ W
    10 EQ W
    11 W
    12 W

now im getting my hands on 60 Nolvadex and 45 Clomid and possibly, if im fortunate, some HCG
    when should i use all these in the cycle... someone told me to use a nolvadex pill everyday while i do the sust (56 pills for the 56 days of sust) but then i read somewhere that i should wait til the end of the sust before i use the Nolvadex...
    also when should i start the clomid and the HCG (if i can get the HCG)
    i know that using clomid nolvadex and HCG is probably going overboard for such a weak cycle but i want as little side effects as possible and keep as much weight and strength as i can...
    i have never been so psyched for anything in my life, but i need all the facts before i start so i can play it completely safe!
    please advise

evan
    Don't hijack his thread...start your own but just skimming thru it I can tell you that that cycle sucks...it's not gonna do **** for you.
    Research "Test only cycles" cuz that's all you need.

how long should i run the nolva 60 to 80 ??

Thread Information