Jayro107 is offline New Member

clenbuterol dose

I wanted to know if someone could tell me a little about how to take clenbuterol . Do you take the entire dose all at once daily or do you spread each pill out throughout the day? Also, do you chew it or swallow it? Thanks

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I take them all at once in the am.

I swallow them

sooner45 is offline Member
    What would be teh most you would want to take on liquid clen with 1000mcg/ML. What would be the most you would want to take in one day?!?!?

do you mean 100mcg/ ml

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    do you mean 100mcg/ ml

no I mean 1000mcg/ML....the stuff I got is pretty strong....thats why i want to know what teh maximum per day and per dose would be so I dont overdue it.......anyone got any ideas?!??

first take 10 cc of the clen and mix in 90 cc everclear. this will give you 100 cc @ 100mcg/ cc. The reason for this is that you want to start with a dose of 20mcg a day and ramp up which is .2 cc @ 100mcg/ml.1000mcg or 1mg/ml is to hard to work with. I would not exceed 120mcg a day for your first cycle. After that you can do what you feel comfortable but I do not Know anyone personally that exceeds 200mcg a day.

What does the everclear have to do with it?!?! I've never heard this done before?!?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    The everclear is pure grain alcohol has no impurities and is able to be drank. It is not to get you drunk. At those small levels you will probably not even taste it but you will be able to smell it. It is the same as adding Vit B12 or sterile oil to injectable steroids .

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Sooner, I know which clen you are talking about. It is from KNM, the 10 line on the insulin needle is 100mcgs and each needle is 1 ml. So every .10 line has 100 mcgs, the whole needle will be 1000 mcgs. So just start with one line (20 mcgs), then next day got to two lines (40 mcgs), etc until you get to the .10 line which will be 100mcgs and you are good to go. If you want to go to 120 mcgs you will have to go one line past the .10 line. Good luck bro.

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    I started my first Clen cycle this week and it went as follows:
    Day 1 20mcg
    Day 2 40mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 80mcg

At 80mcg I am experiencing mad headaches and the shakes, so I'm not increasing it any further. Some people work up to 120 or 140mcg.

So get pumped.....Can I just do like you said with =out having to dilute it with everclear. I just dont want to go through all that trouble and then **** it up!

Paranoid.....those dosages you gave me were they per dose or per day????

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Paranoid.....those dosages you gave me were they per dose or per day????
    Those were daily doses

the reason I suggested diluting it is err factor. If you leave it at 1000 mcg/ml and you are off by 1 or 2 drops you could be off 20-40 mcg which can make a very big difference. If you dilute it to 100mcg/ml and are off by a drop or two it will only be 2-4 mcg, no big deal. Also by diluting it you can use an oral syringe or a 3cc syringe. You can do as you wish but my way is safer if you are afraid of messing it up. Also search "clen handbook" this will give you all the info you need. If ot doesn't shoot me a PM

So if I'm taking 60mg per dose.....which is 120mg per day is that too much? Like I said...I was on an ECA stack before I started the Liquid Clen .....and this morning I took 60mg and I barely felt anything. So I was thinking about upping it to 80mg per dose tomorrow.....which would be 240mg per day...Is that overdoing it? I guess my body is just used to teh ECA so it may take more Clen to get a good effect.

you mean 120mcg of clen ?
    mcg = micrgram
    mg =milligram=1000 mcg

sorry to be such a stickler but it is a huge difference and I would not want to see someone read this and try to take 120mg of clen. Keep ramping it @ 20mcg a day until the sides get to bad. I would stop at the 200- 240 mcg range and post for more
    if you get effects off that

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Sooner, I will be using the same clen in about a week. I am not going to dilute it, but BE SURE to be EXTREMELY accurate with the dosing because it is at such a high concentration. You should be fine though. Good luck bro,.

ok, now I'm totally ****in confused!!! LOL!!! All I know is my stuff is very strong. Its is 1000mcg/ML. It comes with an insulin syringe which has 10 UNITS on it. 1-2-3-4-etc. I have not yet taken a full unit yet. I have been taking 6/10 of one unit. So is that 60 MICROGRAMS??? or 60 MILLIGRAMS????

that is 60 micrograms or mcg with the clen you are using

Thread Information