potent is offline Junior Member

detail questions

my cycle looks like this:
    eq 400mg/wk wks 1-10 (boldenon ttokkyo)
    winstrol 50mg ed(tabs) wk 5-12
    t3 week 8-12 (25mcg) 112223334444444333332211111
    the reason i pyramid like this is that i've read that the pyramid with t3 should be 5%55%40% the 55% being the time you are at maximum dosage. 40% weening. i consider 3 and 4tabs to be maximum dosage.
    clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. wk 5-12. no eca between weeks. just personal preference. (unsure about dosage)
    post cycle clomid starting 2 days after last winny tab. day 1 300 mg then 150mg for a week then 100mg 2 weeks.
    my question is first of all who makes 50mg winny tabs? i have never heard of them. but i know they are cool because ihave read so many of you taking them. also how do i take the eq should i take 1cc monday and 1cc friday? or should i do 4 injections a week at .5 cc per injection? also this is my second cycle. should i atleast try winny 50mg eod instead of ed?

what do you think about adding sustanon 250 to this? or maybe just test prop. i'm thinking for the first 6-8 weeks. 250/wk. for the sustanon or 100mg every 2-3 days of test prop.
    i am 22 (second cycle) 6'7 200 pounds 11% bodyfat. i want to be 210-215 pounds with 6-7% body fat. 5% body fat drop. assuming the steroids do their job and my diet cardio and lifting are top notch is this a possibility from this 12 week cycle?

i'm geared up and really need advice here. i need to know if i should get the sus or prop before i start. PLEASE give advice..................
    Last edited by potent; 01-26-2002 at 09:34 PM.

boy oh boy i'd give a buffalo nickel for somebody to reply to my posts !

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    MO is that I would add some type of test to this stack, I don't know if it would be prop because of all the injections. Test goes good with both cutting and bulking. Personally I would add Sus at 500/week.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Bro check this out. Cycle looks great although you could try this.

With Sust you could still retain a good amount of water Prop would be very good choice. If you want to avoid the water ret. take liquidex or arimidex but that sh** is expensive bro. If thats not a problem go with it.

If you want to avoid spending all this $ try this.

EQ 800mg/Week 1-2 , EQ 600mg/Week 2-10
    Run winny at 50mg/ed for the last 6weeks
    Clen and T3 looks fine.

If you do decide to throw in Prop which is a great combo. Inject three times a week mixed with EQ.

thanks alot fellows your info is much appreciated.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Like G said put some test in there. Sus would be my last choice of test (lots of water) but if that's what you can get, do it. Don't forget you still need anti-e's and clomid.

Thread Information