• bad

50 12.56%
  • dont know, never use..

95 23.87%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dbol sucks!!!

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member

Dbol sucks!!!

some people say thats the bomb, other say its just shit...

im now on day 9 of 28 at 30mg ED and the only thing a have noticied is my throath is like Sahara... but no mass gain or strenght...

what can i expect for a first timer at this dosage???

will i become Hercule??

anyway i post a poll just to see what youre thinking of "The breakfast of the Champion"

thanks

JYZZA is offline VET
    You should feel something by now.
    What does your cycle look like?
    In order to have good results from dbol you have to stack it w/ something else. It won't work that good by its own.
    You sure that they are real?

I always get positive results from it.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

dbol with the nail and a snake on it
    not supose to be fake since they come from a lab
    stack with deca at 400mg/week @ 8weeks
    i want to know what kind of strenght i should get.
    thanks

hammerhead is offline Member
    d-bol is a powerful anabolic - it is highly androgenic - you won't feel anything but extra muscular endurance from just that dosage of d-bol - if that's all you're taking then no don't expect alot more than what you already have - plus some acne and extra sweat. If you expect d-bol to be your friend give him some testosterone and an anabolic like equipoise to play with and he'll love you back.

How much do you weigh? 30 might not be enough if you're over 170lbs bump it up some and spread them out throughout the day. Take it 1 hour before meals and in-between meals.

50 mg/day of d-bol alone will lead to strength gains but it manifest itlsef originally as muscular endurance. Have you noticed you can do the same heavy weights you used to do but if you PUSH YOURSELF you can do more reps? And you can do that same set AGAIN and AGAIN whereas you couldn't do as many reps on subsequent sets before the d-bol? If not - you're either taking too little or your d-bols are old or both.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That is 210mg per week of total androgens (or is there something else?). Since you have already introduced it bump it to 35mg (245mg/wk), or 40mg (280mg/wk)... Your profile says you are using "light Deca " with the Dianabol - what do you mean by light Deca?

You probably aren't going to notice the strength and weight right away - as tissue takes time to build. But are you at least noticing improved recovery and better sense of well-being?

JYZZA is offline VET
    I never tried only deca , dbol cycle. I always stack things w/ test. So from my personal experience I can't help you. + Deca doesn't work w/ me well. It doesn't give me the gains that I want so I will never touch it.

You could still add some test prop in there bro.

Goodluck
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I like it, alot!

Originally posted by hammerhead
    [Have you noticed you can do the same heavy weights you used to do but if you PUSH YOURSELF you can do more reps? And you can do that same set AGAIN and AGAIN whereas you couldn't do as many reps on subsequent sets before the d-bol? [/B]
    a lil bit but nut much...

light deca /dbol means that my dosage is light (400mg)

it my first time as a stero user so i read that more than 30mg of dbol is useless...

i stack my cycle like this:
    25mg dbol 200mg deca
    25mg dbol 300mg deca
    25mg dbol 400mg deca
    25mg dbol 400mg deca
    400mg deca
    400mg deca
    400mg deca 500mg test ena
    400mg deca 500mg test ena
    500mg test ena
    500mg test ena
    300mg test ena
    200mg test ena

and clomid 3w later

finally i decide to stack test cauz everyone was telling me to do so

and i weight 185lbs at 5'9"

do i need more or less?
    thanks bro

Ummmm... yeah. IMO:

Weeks 1-5: Dianabol 40mg/ED
    Weeks 1-10: Deca 400mg/wk

If you want test:

Weeks 6-12: Test Prop, 100mg EOD

less test more dbol ???
    i tough that dbol was toxic as hell for the liver...
    prop better than ena???

thanks warrior about the correction but how much quality muscle can i get with that cycle with proper alimentation and training?

hammerhead is offline Member
    If you can get the enanthate in there sooner do it! The doses are great for a first cycle - maybe even a little more than you need. Run the deca all the way out to week 12 if you have enough. The tapering isn't all that necessary - one week of 250mg enanthat on the end is enough of a taper.

350mg/wk (100mg EOD) of deca and enanthate both is enough for a first cycle. Ideally you'd run them both for the entire cycle.

The deca will kick-in strong in the 4th thru 6th week range. You really want the enanthate kicking in too! Start it now if you can.

theres a lot of variations in your cycle advise guys...
    im a bit confuse...

what i have to day at this stage to get a 20lbs net?

thanks

MDMA is offline Banned
    20 pounds in 4 weeks, 2 of it was water? So you gained about 5 pounds of muscle a week? Almost a pound a day?

Eeeeh.... doubt it. No flame, just really unlikely bRo. Im the only one who voted that dBol sucks so far and I'll stand by that.

Dbol will not get yout QUALITY/PERMINATE gains. It's a recreational drug. If you want a QUALITY roid to jumpstart a cycle and actually KEEP the gains you get from it, take a look at Prop.

im gonna vote that sucks soon if i dont see any good sides effects... :P

why people said this stuff makes you more powerful???

popa is offline Senior Member
    I think it take 3 pounds of water to hold 1 pound of muscle. I think it's possible to gain quality muscle mass off d's, you got to watch your diet and drink LOTS OF WATER

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm sorry to hear about your situation with dbol . Very few people don't experience at least noticeable water weight gains on it. Are you sure it is real?

yep
    there from a lab, im sure its not fake and my throath is always dry...

Originally posted by TRLS63
    theres a lot of variations in your cycle advise guys...
    im a bit confuse...

what i have to day at this stage to get a 20lbs net?

thanks
    Not really. We are kind of suggesting the same thing.

But I personally don't like a long ester with heavy androgens. And I think for a first time testosterone user you will have more free play with a propinate ester - if the sides are too much, back off and it will be nearly all out by the 3rd day. Unlike enanthate , which sits in your system for weeks.

Bottomline - it's hard to say how well you will react to a strong androgen and how much you should take. This is why I do think Propinate is a good testosterone ester choice for beginners.

Also (what i would honestly suggest you do) - you may want to just run the Deca /Dbol stack this time around and hopefully at under 400mg/wk of Deca you shouldn't experience any sex drive problems without the added androgen. Then take some time off and next cycle play with something more androgenic - like Testosterone Propinate... which you could stack with Winstrol .

IMO - there is no need to run heavy stacks (which seems to be so common for light weights - under 200lbs ) - especially if you are training hard and want to keep gains. And alternating off heavy androgens is good practice. With good training and diet - 20lbs in 3 months with a little help from some anabolic gear is totally feasible for you.

thanks warrior for your advise.

i hope to be around 200lbs after this cycle without water and fat soi want to be sure that my dosages are enough.
    thanks again

z28man is offline Junior Member
    I gained 20 lbs in the first two and a half weeks of dbol but I have no dilusions about it being almost entirely water. I think you should up the dose to 35mg every day for 4 weeks. But you need to take the deca a little longer, say at least 10 weeks to really see results as it can take as long as 6 weeks to kick in. And start off with test and run for as long as possible. I understand this shit is expensive but you need to run long acting roids for a long time. I wouldnt taper either. Keep the dosage the same all the way through. You'll definetly gain atleast 20lbs if your diet and training are in order, if not, theres no point in even doing it! Good luck and just be patient with the dbols, they should kick in soon.

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    heres the deal, d-bol will get you big and strong fairly quickly. a large portion of that will be from water though, take something so you dont get a bloat face or look like the michellen man. also a good stack with something would be great. I do like d-bol I have probebly ingested around 1000 in the last few years. I have to take around 75-85 pills before I really see anything (5mgs) then bamb, watch out!!! Give it some time you will like it, get the antie's ready!!

Water bloat from anabolic steroids can largely be blamed on the users diet too - can't always blame it on the gear. Dbol can also be used for cutting - it's all about your diet and what you choose to stick in your mouth.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    yep
    there from a lab, im sure its not fake and my throath is always dry...
    If your throat is always dry your not drinking enough water.You should be drinking at least a gallon a day, closer to 2 gallons when using streoids.

...only dry since i use dbol ...
    and yes i try to drink as much as i can.
    im pretty sure they are real..

but do i have to take more than 50+mg to see a significant difference in my strenght??

but do i have to take more than 50+mg to see a significant difference in my strenght??
    No, if your not getting results from 50mgs then its a good bet that they are fakes.

ok but what about the newbie dosage they said everywere, like no more than 30mg?
    will i get any result from that dosage?(30mg)

Yes, for a first cycle you should see results off 30mgs assuming your diet and training are all good.

ok but what about the newbie dosage they said everywere, like no more than 30mg?
    will i get any result from that dosage?(30mg)
    There is no "newbie dosage" that works for everyone - it is dependent on your lean weight and personal endocrine system.

If Dbol is the only gear to be ran than 30mg per week may be too low - it's only 210mg per week of total androgens, and 210mg per week of anything would be very modest. But if you were running it with something else like Deca - then 30mg ED would be fine to add the benefits of Dbol.

thanks warrior again

how many week should i stay on dbol for best results if i stack it with deca for 8w at 400mg/w?

thanks warrior again

how many week should i stay on dbol for best results if i stack it with deca for 8w at 400mg/w?
    Depends on how much you use. It is c17 alkylated which can be stressful on the liver. So at 40mg ED - I would say no more than the first 4-5 weeks (and this is the time it takes the Deca to become noticable). Idealy you could keep the dose safe and get all the benefits you need from just 30mg ED. You say you do not respond well to that - so up it. Often people do take much more than 40mg ED. But no amount of gear can make up for a poor diet and training split. But I guess, some people just need more...

kayshound is offline New Member
    holy shit that is all i got to say....

if a bodybuilder cant get atleast 15 pounds of muscle/water on 15-20 mg of tai dbols after 5 weeks.....this bodybuilder is not a bodybuilder. he is most likely 18 year old kid who wanna get a fake tittie fake blond girl to jump on his winny during spring break.

15-20 mg dbols is amazing if you know what bodybuilding life is.

the heavy heavy juicers...those who compete at the high amatuer contests and beyond...should take more ofcourse still it shouldnt go above the 40-45 mg a day.

Originally posted by kayshound
    holy shit that is all i got to say....

if a bodybuilder cant get atleast 15 pounds of muscle/water on 15-20 mg of tai dbols after 5 weeks.....this bodybuilder is not a bodybuilder. he is most likely 18 year old kid who wanna get a fake tittie fake blond girl to jump on his winny during spring break.

ok ok, i admit it...
    heheh, kidding...

maybe is still too early to see some noticable differences, im on day 10 of dbol intake.

its more the strenght thing that i want to see...
    some folk told me that dbol give awesome power...
    it is true?

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    I know what an extreme bodybuilder and powerlifter are... I know what I am capable of and I know what I am doing. I research everything and seek professional advice before I do anything. My first cycle was d-bol and enanthate and it was awesome. My 2nd consists of d-bol first 4 weeks, Test enanthate 10 weeks, Deca for 10 and winny at the end for cutting and end with clomid. I never needed Anti e's for my first cycle, I used 500mg of test for 8 weeks and d-bol 30mg a day for 4 weeks btu I ended with clomid. Hope that helps you get an idea.

i think im gonna get some test soon... :P

BIG-G is offline Banned
    A CURIOUS QUESTION TO ALL,,,,,, Why such a big difference in opinion, and debate over the best way to use dbol ? Genetics?? Diet?? What its stacked with?? Most older bodybuilders back in the day used what they called "the miracle stack" of deca and dbol in fairly lower doses over lenthy time. OK,,,,, EVERYONE'S .02 CENTS PLEASE!

Originally posted by kayshound
    LMAO - this is true. He is only 183lbs and should be able to react to a 25mg dose - unless his liver is the size of a 45lb plate.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Red5

No, if your not getting results from 50mgs then its a good bet that they are fakes.
    No results at 50mg does not mean they are fake.
    Personally I can not stand dbol . The water retention and lower back pumps ruin my workouts and I have vowed NEVER to run it again.

There is a good posibility that your dbol is fake or the case may very well be that it is way underdosed.
    For example, I ran Denkall dbol last year because I got a deal on the bottle but in the end I had to run it at 80mg per day for results.
    Some may look at that number and think that my liver fell out but the fact is that if the dbol is underdosed and you run 80mg, you may actually only be running 50mg in reality.

I would say up the doseage to 50mg/ed (your only running 30 now) and see what happens. You should notice a difference after three to four days if your stuff is legit.

D

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    I sure as hell hope that Dbol doesn't suck...I just got my order today.

rxarms is offline Associate Member

Cool

ss

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information