thecurseofthorn is offline New Member

Need advice for first cycle

Hi, im about to start my first cycle march 29th (or possibly later if my boy who is doing it with me hasnt completely recovered from the minor surgery he is getting yet). anyway here is my cycle (i know it sounds weak but im already pretty jacked and i dont need to over do it)

Sustanon 250 - 250mg/week for 8 weeks
    Winstrol Depot - 50mg/day for 5 weeks
    Equipoise 300mg/week for 6 weeks

Im gonna start the Sust and in the 6th week of the Sust im gonna start the EQ, and the 8th week (last week of sust) i will start the winny-- looks like this

1 S
    2 S
    3 S
    4 S
    5 S EQ
    6 S EQ
    7 S EQ
    8 S EQ W
    9 EQ W
    10 EQ W
    11 W
    12 W

now im getting my hands on 60 Nolvadex and 45 Clomid and possibly, if im fortunate, some HCG
    when should i use all these in the cycle... someone told me to use a nolvadex pill everyday while i do the sust (56 pills for the 56 days of sust) but then i read somewhere that i should wait til the end of the sust before i use the Nolvadex...
    also when should i start the clomid and the HCG (if i can get the HCG)
    i know that using clomid nolvadex and HCG is probably going overboard for such a weak cycle but i want as little side effects as possible and keep as much weight and strength as i can...
    i have never been so psyched for anything in my life, but i need all the facts before i start so i can play it completely safe!
    please advise

evan

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    hold up!! That cycle is all mess up.... you need to run test throughout the WHOLE cycle! 6 weeks of EQ is a waste! Run the winny up to PCT. For a first cycle I would stick with test only. Hit the link on my profile...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    hold up!! That cycle is all mess up.... you need to run test throughout the WHOLE cycle! 6 weeks of EQ is a waste! Run the winny up to PCT. For a first cycle I would stick with test only. Hit the link on my profile...
    I agree...time to redo your cycle cuz your wasting your time and the good drugs that you have!
    Test only cycle or maybe test/eq..but that's it.

razor67 is offline Banned
    run a test only for your first.. if your gonna run a low dose like 250mg dont use sust. pick up some enanthate ..

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Dont do so many compounds for a 1st 2nd or even 3rd cycle!
    Learn how your body responds to one...then add another for the next cycle.

You have alot of learning to do, but you have an advantage.........................................

You found this site!

D

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    Consistency's right, use the eq with some test at the most. Hold on to the sust until your a little more exp. Also, don't run the winny for anything less than 8 weeks. Read a little bit and you'll see for yourself just how bad that cycle is in no time. Don't feel bad, I just joined but I had some crazy cycle like that in mind, and in a week I knew not to do it. Reasearch, ask, get critiqued, get your workout and diet in order (if it isn't already), then juice.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Go 250mg of sus every 4 days

JohnnyB

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    Oh yeah, thanx constistency for posting your cycle, that's exactly what I was wanting. Now I just gotta get it somehow, dammit.

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 03-MASTERBLASTER-11
    Consistency's right, use the eq with some test at the most. Hold on to the sust until your a little more exp. Also, don't run the winny for anything less than 8 weeks. Read a little bit and you'll see for yourself just how bad that cycle is in no time. Don't feel bad, I just joined but I had some crazy cycle like that in mind, and in a week I knew not to do it. Reasearch, ask, get critiqued, get your workout and diet in order (if it isn't already), then juice.
    so what your telling him is if he were to run winny he should run it 8 weeks minimum............i dont think that is very good advice..

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    so what your telling him is if he were to run winny he should run it 8 weeks minimum............i dont think that is very good advice..
    he can run it 8 weeks minimum if he wants his joints to stop working!

Thread Information