heaven is offline New Member

winny/eq cycle only

hey wsup fellas im new to the board. ive recently picked up some new gear. i was thinking about doing a cutting cycle only, im not worried about gaining a whole lot of weight. is a winny and eq cycle good to run by itself and is it safe? im really not interested in taking any test or anything to bulk me up. ive run test and some deca before and it gave me great gains as far as strength and weight, but im not looking for that. thanks!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I would atleast run a low dose of test, maybe 200mg. You dont want to not have any test in you for 12 weeks!! I cant imagine!

what will not having any test in you do? is it harmful to just run the winny and eq? i really wasnt planning on running a 12 week cycle. i was thinking about just running 200-400mg of eq per week and then once i got in about my 4th week start running the winny 50mg eod for 6 weeks. nothing to big just a small cycle to get a hard look for the summer time. if this doesnt sound right let me know, thanks again!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heaven
    what will not having any test in you do? is it harmful to just run the winny and eq? i really wasnt planning on running a 12 week cycle. i was thinking about just running 200-400mg of eq per week and then once i got in about my 4th week start running the winny 50mg eod for 6 weeks. nothing to big just a small cycle to get a hard look for the summer time. if this doesnt sound right let me know, thanks again!
    need to research bro....running 4 weeks of eq=a waste of eq.....eq needs to be ran 11-12+ weeks to be fully effective.....win+eq will suppress your hpta, shut your testicular axis down....test will help counter that as well as help you recover afterwards so you don't lose the gains you made....actually with your cycle, you won't make any gains so it may not matter.....

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    not to mention the joints hurting, I just like the idea of some deca anytime there's winny involved, may be wrong though. By the way, asymmetrical1, just exactly how big is that cannon in the picture? I wish you would go to england and crush tuna with it. he's a jerk IMHO.

im not planning on just running it 4 weeks. thats just when i was gonna start my winny. im going 10 weeks with my eq. ill continue to do some research, ill have to read up more on some test. thanks for your help bro!

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    You absolutely need test in any cycle. Go 4-500mg /week and 10mg novladex Everyday will help keep excessive weight off

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 03-MASTERBLASTER-11
    not to mention the joints hurting, I just like the idea of some deca anytime there's winny involved, may be wrong though. By the way, asymmetrical1, just exactly how big is that cannon in the picture? I wish you would go to england and crush tuna with it. he's a jerk IMHO.
    heh, thanks bro...

Thread Information