BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

Im thinking of doing these cycles...what do you think

Ok, so here are my options for my cycle. I have never done a cycle before but i am old enough and have worked out for a solid 6 years with very good gains. I am 10% bodyfat and 200lbs.

Here are my options:

Deca for weeks 1-8. 200mg week 1-2, 300 week 3-4, 200 week 5-6, 100 week 7, 200 week 8.

Or.

Deca for 8 weeks @ 300mg and anadrol 50mg ed for 4 weeks (week 1-4)

Or, since i heard one should have test as a base
    Sust250 for 4 weeks
    Deca 400mg for 8 weeks

Ok Ok OK, before you start flaming....
    I am just kidding. Im just offering this as an example of someone coming to this board. On the anabolicreview.com...this forums homepage...these are some of the cycles that are recomended for the novice. They dont make any sense to me even if it was a vet but a novice. Can someone explain this to me

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i was gonna say!!! yeah they dont make sense.... they are suppose to be uder construction!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Those cycles need to be revised...dangerous IMO.
    With all this talk about young kids/inexperienced ppl taking AS and getting hurt I don't see how it's benifical to this site or it's memebers when they have cycles like that listed on the home page.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    They do need to be updated

JohnnyB

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    No kidding, that's why my first cycle idea looked so stupid, I was basically taking my ideas from the homepage. Good thing I came in here first, though. Hopefully so will everyone else that looks at those cycles.

I would love to see the homepage as something that i could visit more often. I dont go there simply because there is nothing there for me to see. However, when i first started thinking about using AS, i was only 16 or so. I found the anabolicreview.com homepage. For some reason, i never got to using the forum but i did use the homepage for ALL of my info. I was going to use one of those cycles in the novice section. I didnt really learn anything about PCT. I guess the site also stopped me from taking them as i was reading about side effects and long term problems however, i disagree with many of those as well now. The point is i was soooo close to using one of those cycles and i know that it is the responsibility of the user but when people are young and see a site like this they many times think whatever it says is true. i wonder how many people have done something because of the homepage, and it seems a bit hypocritical for this forum to say something but the homepage to contradict it....either way....im off my soapbox, im sure we all agree.

I would love to see something like monthly articles etc, there.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE PART OF MAKING THE HOMEPAGE A BETTER PLACE. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE ME TO DO THAT, PLEASE PM ME

Dammit, that's twice this thread has gotten me! It's proving your point though.

Quote Originally Posted by 03-MASTERBLASTER-11
    Dammit, that's twice this thread has gotten me! It's proving your point though.
    Ok well this will make you feel you feel better. I just checked this and started reading the cycle....that seems normal except for the fact that i started this thread

Well, hello mister fancy pants. I got news for you pal..... Actually, now this is the third time, i'm putting a sticky note on my computer right now.

Thread Information