Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    dnale48 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    99

    My Limited Cycle

    ok i am getting on the following cycle strictly for college football this upcoming year. I want to put as much lean mass as i can and keep as much as i can.

    this is all i have to work with so dont add anything because i cant get anything else. Just show me how to use this combo of gear to maximise my goals

    Deca at 200mg/ml 10ml
    test enth 200mg/ml 10ml
    about 6 to 8 weeks worth of oxandrolone at 50mg ED

    fire away boys i rely appreciate your help.

  2. #2
    Jackt23's Avatar
    Jackt23 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    512
    thats not much to work with bro, id suggest higher levels depending on your cycle history but if thats what u got and cant get anything else, then i suggest posting your stats, age, cycle hist ect.....i ve never done the ox so i cant really help you but u post that info, im sure somone on here will be more then happy to help you....

    but what i would suggest is if u plan on keeping your gains, and your normal test levels id suggest some pct.

    goodluck
    -jackt

  3. #3
    03-MASTERBLASTER-11's Avatar
    03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    LOUISIANA
    Posts
    234
    what jackt23 said, it's not bad, at least you have the test. Make **** sure your not going to get tested, deca stays in your system up to 18 months. I personally would just do the test right now, get on the deca first thing off season. Sorry can't help you on the ox

  4. #4
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by dnale48
    ok i am getting on the following cycle strictly for college football this upcoming year. I want to put as much lean mass as i can and keep as much as i can.

    this is all i have to work with so dont add anything because i cant get anything else. Just show me how to use this combo of gear to maximise my goals

    Deca at 200mg/ml 10ml
    test enth 200mg/ml 10ml
    about 6 to 8 weeks worth of oxandrolone at 50mg ED

    fire away boys i rely appreciate your help.
    simply not enough gear to work with bro.....have enough var, but can't advise a var only cycle

  5. #5
    dnale48 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    99
    this is my first cycle i am 6 ft 225 pounds about 10-12%bf i have been all natural my intire 19 years of living and i have pretty good genetics.

    like i said guys cant get anything else just dont have the $$.
    the little money i do have left over is for PCT.
    so could yall also suggest PCT?

  6. #6
    dnale48 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    99
    also i am courious about a var only cycle. what kind of gains would yall predict on 70mg ED for 6 weeks?

  7. #7
    Jackt23's Avatar
    Jackt23 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    512
    personally i havent used nolv nor do i know THAT much about it...others may help more due to more expirence, but what i do know is u gotta run clomid...3 weeks after last inject of deca , or 2 weeks after last inject of test...which is why they say run the test 1 week more then deca.....for clomid there are many posts on how to run it properly......what u will find is......300 mg first day.....days 2-11 100mg.....and days 12-21 50mg...hope that helps somewhat...in all it ends up at 36 tabs @50mg a pop

  8. #8
    03-MASTERBLASTER-11's Avatar
    03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    LOUISIANA
    Posts
    234
    VAR is one of the most extreme AS's out there. Only vets should use it. Don't worry about the deca and spend all of your money on test. You'll get alot better results with alot of test than some test, some deca, and some var. Also, your 19, that's borderline old enough, but still young. Get your feet wet with the test, dive in when your more exp. No flames intended, good luck this season.

  9. #9
    03-MASTERBLASTER-11's Avatar
    03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    LOUISIANA
    Posts
    234
    from your stats, test is all you seem like you need. 6ft, 225 10-12% is plenty to crush skulls out there. No sense in ****ing yourself with the var.

  10. #10
    Jackt23's Avatar
    Jackt23 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    512
    yea good points master...i mean if this is a first, and you havent ordered yet...all youll need is test...run it at like 400 a week dont need deca or ox....take that money and work with some clomid and nolv...that way you leave deca or ox open for future cycles ....youll get better results with 400 test

  11. #11
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by 03-MASTERBLASTER-11
    VAR is one of the most extreme AS's out there. Only vets should use it. Don't worry about the deca and spend all of your money on test. You'll get alot better results with alot of test than some test, some deca, and some var. Also, your 19, that's borderline old enough, but still young. Get your feet wet with the test, dive in when your more exp. No flames intended, good luck this season.
    what?? var is one of the mildest aas you can take...however, it will also shut you down and needs to be ran with test

  12. #12
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by dnale48
    this is my first cycle i am 6 ft 225 pounds about 10-12%bf i have been all natural my intire 19 years of living and i have pretty good genetics.

    like i said guys cant get anything else just dont have the $$.
    the little money i do have left over is for PCT.
    so could yall also suggest PCT?
    bro, hold off till you get more $$$.... also, you are too young so spend some time saving and researching.....i know you don't want to hear this, but trust me...you will be much happier running a correct cycle later than a jacked up cycle now.....remember, the male body continues to grow till age 21....there's no hurry bro

  13. #13
    03-MASTERBLASTER-11's Avatar
    03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    LOUISIANA
    Posts
    234
    really, i thought it had harsh side effects. my bad. Never mind, im thinking of anadrol . sorry.

  14. #14
    Jackt23's Avatar
    Jackt23 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    512
    21 huh?? well S_hit...im fuked..2 more months ...haha

  15. #15
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by 03-MASTERBLASTER-11
    really, i thought it had harsh side effects. my bad. Never mind, im thinking of anadrol. sorry.
    no prob bro....and you are right, drol has some real sides

  16. #16
    dnale48 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by 03-MASTERBLASTER-11
    from your stats, test is all you seem like you need. 6ft, 225 10-12% is plenty to crush skulls out there. No sense in ****ing yourself with the var.
    how will var **** me up?

  17. #17
    dnale48 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    no prob bro....and you are right, drol has some real sides
    are test sides mild compared to that

  18. #18
    Jackt23's Avatar
    Jackt23 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    512
    dude, im being very hypocritical here in saying this, because i started at 19 too..but it seems u need to do some research bro...especially if u have stuff and u dont even know the effects of it.....i guess u can say im "speaking from experience" in sayin your too young...i regret my first 2 cycles because i didnt know anything and wish i would have puttin off and learned more to make the cycles more effective.....but most everything u need to know about sides are on steroid .com....drug profiles....check that out

  19. #19
    Jackt23's Avatar
    Jackt23 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    512
    i mean if u are as stubborn as i was, and are going to do it anyway.....atleast listen to what these guys tell you...i wish i would have my cycle would have been alot more effective....they say more test...put off and get more test....suck their DIK....then suck there DIK...etc...haha....but there isnt or shouldnt be any rush...im sure ud rather put off a little longer untill u get more juice...and be able to keep and gain more out of your cycle

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •