scrumhalf09 is offline Junior Member

Test Suspension before Competition

I want to take my Test Suspension before a certain athletic competition. I realize that Test Sus might not be the best but it's all I have access to so it's what I'm going to use. I want to gain strength first and mass if it comes before the competition. My question is when should I take the Test so I can gain as much strength as I can but still be able to adjust for the competition. If heard around 40 days before so I can keep my gains throughout the competition. Help if you can.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Powerlifter huh?
    Test susp is probably your best bet.
    Is this meet going to be tested? Give me alittle more info and I'll be able to help
    PM If you want.

scrumhalf09 is offline Junior Member

Test Sus before Competition

No testing. I also want to add that I play rugby and have a competition after my lifting competition. So I want to maintain my strength and mass but still be able to run. That's the key about keeping my strength gains but also being able to adjust.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scrumhalf09
    No testing. I also want to add that I play rugby and have a competition after my lifting competition. So I want to maintain my strength and mass but still be able to run. That's the key about keeping my strength gains but also being able to adjust.
    ...did it for 8+ years scrumhalf09,. I played hooker @ 240-250lbs and lifted in 242 and 275 class for powerlifting.. same deal where they fell on the same day. On top of other items...Test Susp 100mg/ml --- .3ml-.8ml every 8 hours did it for me... if you have never done it before, beware it WILL make unbearable to yourself and others... and I kinda relaxed by nature. Be careful and Good Luck.

Thread Information