scrumhalf09 is offline Junior Member

Receptor Question

Another newbie question. I took a 4 week cycle of T-200 2 years ago. I would have finished with 8 but I broke my hand. I gained 30lbs. in 4 weeks and strength to boot. My question is since that was my first cycle, if I take T-200 again can I expect the same results or have my receptors had their 1 big jump and now I can't expect the same results. Help if you can.

newbie1310 is offline Junior Member
    im not too sure but i believe that if u take a certain amount u cannot grow with less than that ever like if u take t200 ull always need t200 to pack on muscle forgive me if im wrong but i did read this somewhere you should def wait for a mods reply, but i mean i think ull always need more and more to grow along with good diet and training hard

Quote Originally Posted by scrumhalf09
    Another newbie question. I took a 4 week cycle of T-200 2 years ago. I would have finished with 8 but I broke my hand. I gained 30lbs. in 4 weeks and strength to boot. My question is since that was my first cycle, if I take T-200 again can I expect the same results or have my receptors had their 1 big jump and now I can't expect the same results. Help if you can.
    You shouldn't expect the same results due to so many other factors that will be different this time (diet, sleep, stress, training, etc). You won't need to do more. Your receptors are up and downregulated over very short periods of time. the only time you'll really need to bump the dosage for increasing/maintaining gains would be if you were on a particular dosage for a long time and gains will start to slow over time. it's not necessarily receptor problems but rather other factors battling for homeostasis. By bumping the dosage, your body express more androgen receptors, thereby increasing the likelihood of an AAS binding to an AR. There's no reason to bump the dosages while your still new to AAS. You can gain consistently for several for multiple cycles at the same mg/wk dosage.

Thread Information