Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    blowout247's Avatar
    blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    163

    Sterility Concerns

    Alright, strait out- I took my first jug of decca right at 19 and have completed 2 cycles since then, and am on a third. I did use some clomid at the end of my first, and the pct was impeccable on my third. I made good gains, should I just quit while I'm ahead for a little bit? almost 21 now, sterility a cause for concern?

  2. #2
    03-MASTERBLASTER-11's Avatar
    03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    LOUISIANA
    Posts
    234
    Dude, I know you've done a few cycles before, but that's alot of test, especially at our age. Yes, I would lay off, train hard, let your tolerance lower, and let your body heal. And then blow the **** up all over again in a year or so. 19 was to young to begin with, but oh well, you'll be fine. What were your other cycles? You sound like a pretty thick ****er as it is. Just curious though, explain your current cycles in weeks also, please. You know not to go over six weeks with the dbol , right? Remember, today's satisfaction is not worth tommorow's health. IMHO

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In The Dope Show
    Posts
    286
    Your current cycle is 750mg test and 400mg EQ? **** man, I haven't even gone that high yet and I've got......5 cycles behind me?

    I'd lower the dosage.

  4. #4
    BWhitaker's Avatar
    BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,816
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel
    Your current cycle is 750mg test and 400mg EQ? **** man, I haven't even gone that high yet and I've got......5 cycles behind me?

    I'd lower the dosage.
    uggghhhh, i dont want to do this but im going to agree with fallen angel. Im just kidding, no hard feelings.

    PS...i like the sig change angel

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In The Dope Show
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    uggghhhh, i dont want to do this but im going to agree with fallen angel. Im just kidding, no hard feelings.

    PS...i like the sig change angel
    Jerk.....haha

  6. #6
    BWhitaker's Avatar
    BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,816
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel
    Jerk.....haha
    lmao, im just giving you a hard time.

  7. #7
    BWhitaker's Avatar
    BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,816
    honestly though, i do like your new sig a lot better

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In The Dope Show
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    honestly though, i do like your new sig a lot better

    I didn't switch because of people's concerns, I did it because of 50% Natural. His PM's were very helpful.

  9. #9
    BWhitaker's Avatar
    BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,816
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel
    I didn't switch because of people's concerns, I did it because of 50% Natural. His PM's were very helpful.
    im just glad you changed them....not saying it was because you were giving in.

  10. #10
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    You could be sterile...you could be not.
    No one has a definete answer to this cuz their not your DR.
    Go get a test done on your sperm count and you'll know for sure....
    Your too young for AS...lay off for awhile either way.
    Goodluck,

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In The Dope Show
    Posts
    286
    Easiest way to find out if your sterile is go get laid with 5 girls without a condom. See how lucky you get and how your odds are for kids.

  12. #12
    Jaker B' Huge's Avatar
    Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    179
    LMAO fallen angel, that is great......dude if your **** is still thick when you've recovered don't worry about it......sounds like people are paranoid a bit, you have 10s of millions of sperm even hundred million in some cases...........they won't all die, it might be harder to get kids though, but hey it is more fun that way!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In The Dope Show
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaker B' Huge
    LMAO fallen angel, that is great......dude if your **** is still thick when you've recovered don't worry about it......sounds like people are paranoid a bit, you have 10s of millions of sperm even hundred million in some cases...........they won't all die, it might be harder to get kids though, but hey it is more fun that way!
    Coming off my last cycle it was hard to jackoff. During PCT I'd be jerking off and my noodle would go limp. What a shame, I'd rather be on then off.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •