meat is offline Associate Member

sust 250 question?

i have never done any juice before. So i don't know what to expect of it. i am 1 week into my sust cycle and have already noticed a difference in strength and weight. exactly 6 days after my first shot i worked back and biceps and ripped through them. i had high intensity and was moving more weight while maintaining good form. i have gained about 5 lbs. but my gut is getting bigger already. i have been taking in about 150 - 180 g's of protein( from food) per day and an adequate number of fats and carb. now what i am wondering is, will i start to notice cleaner gains with my increase in strength and weight? I have 6 weeks left in my cycle and i am wondering if my amount of lean muscle mass will increase substantially with m y increase in strength and weight while maintaining a solid diet? and if you have any advice as how to produce gains that are more muscularly noticable i would really appreciate itif you can help me out. And i forgot to kmention that i have also been taking creating (5 mg/day) for the last month . So if you have any input or opinions on how i can improve in any way, please feel free to reply.
    thank you

well i have a great idea, how about u list some suggestions instead of being a hardass, i know u didn;t start out knowing it all. or did you einstein?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok....it's too late to say this but you really should have done more research before jumping into this bro. That being said could you please give us a few more details to work with...they will help us offer the best advice. How about some stats (age, height, weight, how long training. etc...) and some goals as well.

You will not start feeling the effects of sust250 for 3-4 weeks so anything you are currently experiencing is physcosomatic....I'm not being a prick, I'm serious. Test is a great base drug for mass building but is much more effective when stacked with another drug. You should really have an anti-estrogen on hand as well (nolvadex or better yet arimidex ) unless you don't care if you get gyno (bitch tits). Do you have anything for post cycle...clomid? Help us out here brother, not trying to make you look stupid or anything but the more infor you give us the better.

macho21 is offline New Member
    Meat, most likely your gains are water so far. If I am correct, you are running sust for 7 weeks, correct? If so, I recommend extend it to a minimum of 8 weeks, because it takes about 4 weeks for peak concentrations of the hormone. As for protein intake, I recommend uping it to atleast 250mg depending on your stats. If you maintain proper diet, and intense workouts, you will get good results. Good luck bro.

yea sorry about that pete, by the way i saw ur pics and all i can say is impressive. my stats are:
    6', 192 lbs, @17 yrs. my cycle looks like this
    wks 1-3 sust250 250 each wk
    wks 4-5 sust250 500 each wk
    wks 6-8 sust250 250 each wk

so base ur advice on that. and since i am working with a limited budget, what other's should i mix in for my cycle or cycles to come?

thanx alot

sk* u came off as a hardass, but i hear ya, probly just my own mind gettin over anxious. sorry for the reply. but im a beginner so i need advice, thanx for the feedback.

17 YRS OLD?????

OK.........WELL YOU MAY GET ALITTLE CONSTRUCTIVE FLAMING GOING ON.....THERES ATLEAST 1 POST EVERY WEEK OR SO ABOUT A YOUNGEN WANTING TO USE GEAR.....LONG STORY SHORT YOUR TOO YOUNG.I WOULD STOP AND WORK ON DIET, PROTEIN AND CREATINE.......

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    bro you should kinda stop. 250mg a week isn't going to do anything. Also you dont have any clomid for post. If thats all you ca nafford then fine wait and save. I would save for a few years too. 17 is way to young.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

hey man no problem, and about the newby thread, how much do you think the ideal stack cycle u listed would cost?
    -thanx

Thread Information