islandgrown is offline New Member

question about Brovel test prop...

I was reading an article about steroid labs, and in the article it said that Brovel Labs were notorious for underdosing their products. For all the vets out there, do you guys know this to be true?? I heard that as far as test prop goes, testopin from India , British Dragon, and QV Labs are pretty decent. Any advise from the experienced vets out there would be much appreciated. Thx bros...

capinatl is offline Junior Member
    I have seen one test on a lot of Brovel Prop that came back at 76 or 78mg/ml - but that's not all that bad if you can get it dirt cheap. The other lots - I have no idea.

islandgrown is offline New Member
    whats up Cap... I've talked to you a few times on gotfina's website. What the hell happened over there? Are they shut down for good??

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capinatl
    I have seen one test on a lot of Brovel Prop that came back at 76 or 78mg/ml - but that's not all that bad if you can get it dirt cheap. The other lots - I have no idea.
    What was it labeled as? I thought it only came in 50mg/ml.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i dont like brovel gear. and will never use it again. but thats just my opinion. it is notoriously underdosed and sometimes underfilled but that doesnt mean every batch is. if all else fails you could send a sample to a lab and they will tell you precisly how many mg/mL it is.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i had read for many years prior that

50mg of brovel anything is equivalent to about 35 mgs. i used brovel prop for years because it was like $15 bucks and for the price at teh time i couldn't beat it.i made very good gains on it though.

panabolic is offline Associate Member

Smile Brovel Prop.

Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    What was it labeled as? I thought it only came in 50mg/ml.
    Hey bro, it comes in 50mg & 100mg, the 50's come in 10 & 20ml bottles while the 100mg only are avaiable in the 10ml bottles. best

Thread Information