Thread: Help

Liss is offline New Member

Help

Hi there, I am just needing some help with regard to Clenbuterol . I have been taking it for 3 weeks now and I have dropped 2 dress sizes but gained 10 pounds! How is that possible? Am I doing something wrong?

Solrock is offline Member
    What are you doing for your workout? ou are likely redistributing your weight, losing fat and adding lean mass. Muscle is quite a bit heavier than fat based on volume. It's not uncommon to go down in sizes and up in weight.

You are a female, and adding ten pounds in three weeks is kind of high. What else are you taking?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    3 weeks is too long unless your clen has ketofin in it. Look up "clen handbook".

If you've dropped 2 dress sizes who cares if you have gained 10 pounds...let the mirror be the judge not the scale

Liss is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=Solrock]What are you doing for your workout? ou are likely redistributing your weight, losing fat and adding lean mass. Muscle is quite a bit heavier than fat based on volume. It's not uncommon to go down in sizes and up in weight.

You are a female, and adding ten pounds in three weeks is kind of high. What else are you taking?

Thanks for your reply, I'm not taking anything else with it. I've been doing 40min of cardio 3-4 times/week in addition to weight training 3-4 days/week. My diet has also been really clean with lots of protein, few carbs, and little fat. I'm just worried because I'm only 5'6 and my weight has now increased to 140pds. I don't think that it possible that I gained 10pds of muscle. Any suggestions?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Solrock is correct, lean muscle is heavier then fat.. You probally cut up pretty nice, and added some muscle - since you said that you are weight training 3-4 days/week.. The only other thing would be the scale is wrong? ALOT of pro female fitness comptetiors are around 140lbs, cause they are so lean.. Thats why i'm not surprised..

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Liss]
    Quote Originally Posted by Solrock
    What are you doing for your workout? ou are likely redistributing your weight, losing fat and adding lean mass. Muscle is quite a bit heavier than fat based on volume. It's not uncommon to go down in sizes and up in weight.

Thanks for your reply, I'm not taking anything else with it. I've been doing 40min of cardio 3-4 times/week in addition to weight training 3-4 days/week. My diet has also been really clean with lots of protein, few carbs, and little fat. I'm just worried because I'm only 5'6 and my weight has now increased to 140pds. I don't think that it possible that I gained 10pds of muscle. Any suggestions?

I know this is very hard for a lot of ppl to accept but take your scale and throw it in the trash. If you have gone down 2 dress sizes then your doing something right. If you are really concerned get your bf checked once a week and measure your progress that way.

Thread Information