big_mike is offline Member

is running Test E at 250mg week and EQ at 400mg week...a waste?

i was recently about to start my cycle...when i decided to visit elite fitness and pose a question over there. Ironically, they (all of them) said that 500mg of test and 400 mg of EQ is too much for a first cycle.
    my proposed cycle was to look like this.

1 - 13 Enan 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 400mg
    1 - 15 Nolva 10 mg ED
    Start PCT 3 weeks after last EQ injection:

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Inject the EQ/Enan on the same days on Mon and Thur

If i were to drop the test to 250 and leave the EQ at 400...would this be considered a waste of my time or no???

btw my stats are now...175lbs..5'7..9% body fat...21 yrs of age. thanks in advance!

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Do just the Test E for your 1st....see how you react....then consider adding another compound in your next cyce.

D

palequail is offline Banned
    I always disagree with everyone on this site about test only cycles for newbies..I did that my first and wished I added in something else..I'd just do it...and I would do the test at 500mg a week...same cycle my roomate is on for his first and it is working well...

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    I always disagree with everyone on this site about test only cycles for newbies..I did that my first and wished I added in something else..I'd just do it...and I would do the test at 500mg a week...same cycle my roomate is on for his first and it is working well...
    No, you need to know how well you respond, and what sides you are prone to, for this reason alone you need to start with your body's Natural Hormone first.....there are numerous other reasons, but they are irrevelevant to this Topic....EQ is far too long legged to run first time through.
    I don't even see EQ for 8 weeks it seems, so IF I'm going to run it, I run it 12, and no first timer needs to go on a 14-16 weeker on their first time through.
    Would they/Could they handle it? Grow better? Make more quality gains? Certainly possible, but that's not the goal first time through.
    TSW

However Palequail, due to your Avatar...your post is very much appreciated
    TSW

Oh, BTW, 500mg is NOT too much.
    I suggest 250mg E4D.
    TSW

palequail is offline Banned
    thanks guys..I do agree that EQ isn't my pick for a first cycle...since most people want to see noticable results very quickly...but I still think he should throw in an anabolic compound of some sort....I just don't see the harm in it

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Palequail, b/c for one I have done that for a first, second it won't hrt him I don't think. i am pretty sure, as long as he has nolva on hand and his PCT's I would go for it!

Thread Information