Fenix12 is offline Junior Member

First Cycle.. Why Enanthate over Sustanon

After reading the steroid profiles sustanon seems to have less of the side-effects that I am actively trying to avoid. The consensus on this site is that steroid novices should avoid sustanon for their first cycle. My question is if the side effects on sus are lower why should I stick to enanthate for my first cycle?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt say less side effects necessarily. Go with test e

scrumhalf09 is offline Junior Member

Test E

I can't say why one is better than the other but I took 200mg/ml of Test E for 4 weeks and gained 25lbs of muscle and a lot of strength.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Sus has to be shot eod to get your blood levels up to where they should be. When using Test E or C you can achieve this by only doing 2 shots a week.
    Stick w/ test e...

animal-inside is online now Senior Member
    sustanol is made of 4 diff kinds of test.. theres test prop in sustanol.. which HAS to be injected at least e3d.. better eod or ed.. if its not injected this often then the test prop will not really work.. and in order to make your blood levels constant (good) sustanol must be injected eod really.. when you r blood levels are not constant thats where you get some side effects and less gains...

enathate can be injected twice a week..... some say once a week... most will tell you twice a week tho.. this will keep your blood levels constant and you will get the full benifit of the test

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scrumhalf09
    I can't say why one is better than the other but I took 200mg/ml of Test E for 4 weeks and gained 25lbs of muscle and a lot of strength.

hmmm 25 punds in only 4 weeks... and that was the whole cycle... that doesn;t seem very possible... thats like 6 pounds a week and it takes 4 weeks before it even kicks in, you sure you had enanth bro?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    More shots

Swellin Guest
    The steroid profiles on the mainpage are outdated. Supposedly, they are on the chopping block for revamping.

People react differenty to test with different esters. Instead off trying one compound and seeing how it works for you (along with which sides you might have), you will be trying 4 compounds with sustanon . First cycles are best when only one compound is used (for a couple of reasons).

Also, EOD shots are not the best way to go for a beginner. They can be rather daunting. I don't care what the profile says...it needs to be shot EOD. It has prop in it....your levels will fluctuate if you don't keep it steady.

Find a post by LuvMyRoids. Follow the link in his signature about sustanon.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Test E. Steady Blood levels = steady gains

shootdeep is offline Member
    bottom line is that test-e is cheaper and more user friendly(less inj.)your blood levels will be nice and even which is great for growing.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I was off for the night but my ears were ringing for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Find a post by LuvMyRoids. Follow the link in his signature about sustanon.
    Why enanthate over sustanon ? Hmmm...where shall I begin. Well, first of all. There are several rules to follow during a proper cycle. One rule is to keep a consistant blood/plasma/test level in your system. This is not achieved by sustanon usage.

Second, you must reach a saturation period where test levels are at its peak. This is the most beneficial point of the cycle. You must keep this level constant,as long as you can, best you can,and try to get there as quick as you can. This is not achievable on sustanon.

The others have hit it on the nose. Because of the multi ester mainly the prop. This drug is one of the worst in my opinion for novice users. You inject any period of time beyond 3 days and you just waisted the prop. By the time you come around to another injection you have no prop in you. Why even bother. Not to mention there is another ester in sustanon that will not be there either by the next following week.

It is a common misconception sustanon is the gear of the gods because is has so much in it and its 250mg and amp...woohoo. If you were aware of how esters work in half life you would know to stay away. Even vet users prefer longer acting esters that are easier to deal with and keep levels consistant like Enanthate or Cypionate .

Those two I just mentioned are the best recommended test drugs for any user. Sustanon is a good drug dont get me wrong but you have to inject daily to do it right. You want to dump that kind of money into 90 amps for a 3 month cycle...? Go ahead. It is cheaper to buy Test E or Cyp and get better results.

Try this analogy. Imagine youre on high seas in a storm and your boat is going up and down on waves. Not only does it seem like you get no where but dont you also get sea sick? Now imagine on a calm plain of water. You can get where you want to go much easier and quicker.

Compare this analogy to the spikes in your test or plasma levels. Your body has its own natural ability to level itself out. You can not achieve this by causing such spikes. You will hinder proper gains and cause much more side affects from the already shock on your system. Not to mention the already shock from the newly introduced testosterone and above normal high dosages.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 03-06-2004 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I was off for the night but my ears were ringing for some reason.Why enanthate over sustanon ? Hmmm...where shall I begin. Well, first of all. There are several rules to follow during a proper cycle. One rule is to keep a consistant blood/plasma/test level in your system. This is not achieved by sustanon usage.

Second, you must reach a saturation period where test levels are at its peak. This is the most beneficial point of the cycle. You must keep this level constant,as long as you can, best you can,and try to get there as quick as you can. This is not achievable on sustanon.

The others have hit it on the nose. Because of the multi ester mainly the prop. This drug is one of the worst in my opinion for novice users. You inject any period of time beyond 3 days and you just waisted the prop. By the time you come around to another injection you have no prop in you. Why even bother. Not to mention there is another ester in sustanon that will not be there either by the next following week.

It is a common misconception sustanon is the gear of the gods because is has so much in it and its 250mg and amp...woohoo. If you were aware of how esters work in half life you would know to stay away. Even vet users prefer longer acting esters that are easier to deal with and keep levels consistant like Enanthate or Cypionate .

Those two I just mentioned are the best recommended test drugs for any user. Sustanon is a good drug dont get me wrong but you have to inject daily to do it right. You want to dump that kind of money into 90 amps for a 3 month cycle...? Go ahead. It is cheaper to buy Test E or Cyp and get better results.

Try this analogy. Imagine youre on high seas in a storm and your boat is going up and down on waves. Not only does it seem like you get no where but dont you also get sea sick? Now imagine on a calm plain of water. You can get where you want to go much easier and quicker.

Compare this analogy to the spikes in your test or plasma levels. Your body has its own natural ability to level itself out. You can not achieve this by causing such spikes. You will hinder proper gains and cause much more side affects from the already shock on your system. Not to mention the already shock from the newly introduced testosterone and above normal high dosages.
    *tears* welling* up* - that was so beautiful in it's eloquence

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Why thank you power. shuckssssssss...
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    *tears* welling* up* - that was so beautiful in it's eloquence

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Why thank you power. shuckssssssss...
    hahahahaha

4 weeks and 25lbs? I call the bullsh*t flag.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Sure. A pound of muscle a day. Sounds reasonable. HAHA

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    some people might confuse the weight gain with being all muscle, i gained 35lbs on my first cycle, but probably half or more of it was fat and water weight

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    some people might confuse the weight gain with being all muscle, i gained 35lbs on my first cycle, but probably half or more of it was fat and water weight
    and a bunny suit right ? LOL

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    and a bunny suit right ? LOL
    actually, i was all skin and bones back then:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle.. Why Enanthate over Sustanon-hankconcertcrowdhank.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    actually, i was all skin and bones back then:
    funny as h*ll Bro

Taurus is offline Member
    'Fenix12' does have a point about the side effects. After reading on here one does get the impression that enanth gives more chance of sides than sust. But also the resoning that 'luvmyroids' gives does make a lot of sense. I guess the best people to answer this question are those guys that have taken both tests. Which one gave more side effects? What kind of side effects did you get and on what kind of doses?
    (sorry, I dont mean to hi-jack the thread fenix12).

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    like LMR said test enan and cyp are the best test for begginers. I'm on 750mg of Enan a week shot mon, wed and friday. i'm into week seven gained 14 pounds and my fat % has only moved from 14.2 to 14.5%. I'm eating 4500 - 5000 calories a day and feel great. sides are ok really, few spots not many, no rage nothing at all really. maybe a few night sweats but that it. i've been training for 12 years now and have never bothed with sus waist of time and money, when you can get better results from enan.

peace

alevok Guest
    I have been taking 250mg sustanon /w and believe me it works pretty good. I did 1000mg/w in past years but I can barely see a difference between 250mg/w and 1000mg/w. Strength is good, gain is good.

Taurus is offline Member
    250mg a week of sust means one shot a week. Most guys say shoot it every other day or better yet, every day for optimal results. You have tried both methods and get the same result from a dose which most people discourage and you are not the first person on here that has gotten this result. I guess it just comes down to individual applications.

Thread Information