SonGoku is offline Associate Member

short cycle check

Was think up a short cycle for my friend. Can't be no longer than 8 weeks. He's 6'1, 225 lbs and bfp is around 14%. He's looking to put on size and strenght. He's got 4 cycles under the belt using winny, sust, deca and anadrol . So I was thinking of

1-8 75mg tren EOD
    1-8 150mg test prop EOD
    When should PCT start on this cycle??

or

1-4 100mg anadrol
    1-8 750mg test enanth
    PCT clomid 300/100/50 with 20 mg nolva ED, 2 weeks after last test shot

He's a little concerned about the pain wiht the prop since he had some bad experience with sust then injecting even more prop would problably hurt more. Would mixing the prop with the tren make it hurt less (like mixing your sust with deca)??

Would proviron be a good anti e for either of these cycles or should he go for another anti e (femera, ldex adex)??

Do these cycles look OK to you or do you have any other ideas for a short cycle???
    Last edited by SonGoku; 03-05-2004 at 07:29 AM.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    3 days after last inj start pct, 75mg of fina eod is not enough. The second cycle done to atleast 10 wks with everything in check is a better cycle imo for what hes trying to do. I would use nolvadex 10mg throughout the cycle with .25dex this will halp keep the bloat down from the drols. Start the nolva and dex 1wk before the drols drink 2 gal of water a day watch the sodium and the cycle is good to go

He's done anadrol before but I don't think that bloadting was to big a problem for him because he never mentioned it and didn't run any anti e with it. It's important that the cycle is no longer than 8 weeks!!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Then he has to go with the pro 150 mg eod with 75mg of fina ed. Start pct 3 days after last inj

Can he don the tren @ 150 EOD or is it better to shoot the tren each day?? Also does mixing the prop with tren ease out the injection pain from the prop??

blowout247 is offline Associate Member

Thread Information